[cir] Icy Swamp

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Danador12

[cir] Icy Swamp

Post by Danador12 »

Hi guys, here a new, little, easy track, made all only with TE following the tutorial by TuomoH while i am working on other projects :mrgreen: i exploit this moment to thank again TuomoH for the time he spent to make that good tutorial :D (findable in this forum) :bg:
It's an hilly track, with sudden changes of direction to face. I found it funny to drive. I hope you'll enjoy it, feel free to comment anything! :mrgreen:
Attachments
Icy Swamp.rar
(20.74 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
Icy Swamp.png
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Icy Swamp

Post by TuomoH »

All right, this is much fun! I'm superglad that my tutorial is responsible for a cool track like this. :goodvibes:

It's a nice old school track that's good for hotlapping. Visually, there are some choices that I personally wouldn't make but it's your track and I think they work so I'm not going into them! ;)

As usual with your tracks, the AI could be better - here the problem is around checkpoint#3 since they come too fast into that corner and don't find the good line throught that S. Nevertheless, you keep improving with every track. Keep it up! :up:
Danador12

Post by Danador12 »

TuomoH wrote:this is much fun!
Glad to know, this is the most important thing for a track :D :bg:
TuomoH wrote: Visually, there are some choices that I personally wouldn't make but it's your track and I think they work so I'm not going into them!
Courious to know which :gpush:
TuomoH wrote:here the problem is around checkpoint#3 since they come too fast into that corner and don't find the good line throught that S.
I'll give a look asap
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Danador12 wrote:Courious to know which :gpush:
Nothing much, mixing "summer" elements with "winter elements" and placing the office block in the middle of "mountains". But as I said, they work. :)