[cir]Speed Park

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Glaubb_

[cir]Speed Park

Post by Glaubb_ »

Hello everyone :bg:

Today I present to you my newest creation. A simple fictional circuit, but very competitive and beautiful. I did it in just 3 days a few months ago when the quarantine had started. I used the basic programs that everyone uses to make tracks haha :D :D
(Sorry for the time without posts, stay tuned, as I will be back soon with more news) :cool2:
Attachments
foto pista.PNG
Speed Park.rar
(24.46 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir]Speed Park

Post by TuomoH »

This track has much potential. :up: I'll start with the positives. I think it drives nicely and I really love the hmap before coming back to the main straight. :yummy: The AI is also quite competetive.

What I don't like is that you can cut some of the corners quite much, as the checkpoints are wide and there are no objects such as sunk tyres inside the corners. The concrete wall placement has some problems with those gaps between some of them, and also by being a bit edgy at places. I also don't like the booths extending towards the main straight too close to the racing line - I ruined my race by hitting one of them. :doh: The track is also a bit empty, a little bit of dithering on grass and more people would make wonders! :2c:

At any rate, it's a nice track. Looking forward to your next creations. :)
Glaubb_

Re: [cir]Speed Park

Post by Glaubb_ »

Thank you for the feedback. I Will take all this in consideration, for the next projects