[stc] [tpk] Circuito do Memorial

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Bruno Asp

[stc] [tpk] Circuito do Memorial

Post by Bruno Asp »

Hello Again

I confess that after having worked on the project "São Paulo Indy 300" I got excited again with drawings of tracks for "Generally". Thus, I present to you my newest creation: the "Circuito do Memorial" or "Memorial Tour".

This circuit is fictional, but was designed considering the neighborhood streets of Barra Funda in São Paulo, Brazil.

He earned the name "Memorial Tour", because your (s) route (s) is located around an important collection of museums known as the Latin American Memorial, whose architectural design by Oscar Niemeyer, the most important Brazilian architect - In addition to designing the capital of Brazil, Brasilia, was part of the global architecture team that developed the project of the United Nations Headquarters.

Besides the main track, the Circuit of the Memorial has four other options outlined.

I look forward to the considerations of you on this new project. I hope this is at least one circuit fun for you, as it has been for me.

Greetings from Brazil
Attachments
Memorial.jpg
Memorial.zip
(589.94 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
Bruno Asp
Velocidade na alma/ Speed in the soul/ Velocidad en el Alma
All my tracks: http://www.gene-rally.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=645
dead14vii1640

Re: [stc] [tpk] Circuito do Memorial

Post by dead14vii1640 »

Very good track, similar to another one made by you (Sao Paulo 300). The track is very good for hotlapping but I don't like racing very much because there are some hard zones where you have to use your brakes and AI cars doesn't seem to slow down...
Power without control is nothing
"So long and thanks for all the meat"
Bruno Asp

Post by Bruno Asp »

Hi die996,

What do you propose to help this situation of AI, that doesnt slow down the cars?

Thanks by the comments.
Bruno Asp
dead14vii1640

Post by dead14vii1640 »

Bruno Asp wrote:What do you propose to help this situation of AI, that doesnt slow down the cars?
Some guys make some kind of very tight and small "chicanes" on the AI-line. The AI guys think they have to make the chicane but they cannot so they just slow down.

Guide to slowdown cars on straights
In straights, make a TIGHT "chicane" on the AI line. To keep AI guys on the racing line, the "chicane" has to go first to the inside and then to the outside while approaching the turn so cars make something like a "wobble" while slowing down. With cars with a HIGH grip and downforce, they may made something strange but won't slow down.
Power without control is nothing
"So long and thanks for all the meat"
Bruno Asp

Post by Bruno Asp »

die996 wrote:
Bruno Asp wrote:What do you propose to help this situation of AI, that doesnt slow down the cars?
Some guys make some kind of very tight and small "chicanes" on the AI-line. The AI guys think they have to make the chicane but they cannot so they just slow down.

Guide to slowdown cars on straights
In straights, make a TIGHT "chicane" on the AI line. To keep AI guys on the racing line, the "chicane" has to go first to the inside and then to the outside while approaching the turn so cars make something like a "wobble" while slowing down. With cars with a HIGH grip and downforce, they may made something strange but won't slow down.
I did this in past, but I thought that it was a not correct way LOL. Well, Ill think about that in next works (or even in this one, but I dont promisse). Thanks by the tip! Always Good!
Bruno Asp