[mic] [ovl] Track ( ecke )

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Dreg41

[mic] [ovl] Track ( ecke )

Post by Dreg41 »

Small circle track . My 1st track . It's not good . Please don't mind .
Attachments
Generally ( ecke ).PNG
New WinRAR ZIP archive (2).zip
(1.01 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
Last edited by Dreg41 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Track ( ecke )

Post by Trigger Happy »

Welcome here on the forum, Dreg41. :wave:

And, please, read the Handbook for uploading of tracks and edit the 1st post accordingly, basically you forgot to use any tags in topic subject and a picture, especially the second one - most of people isn't keen on downloading anybody's track without seeing it first on picture. :)
puttz

Post by puttz »

Also, a useful archive name would be nice... :shhh:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Dreg41

Post by Dreg41 »

Thanks for your help . I'll do the things told . I'll even check out your tracks . They sound interesting .
FRUKIScze

Re: [mic] [ovl] Track ( ecke )

Post by FRUKIScze »

Sorry for criticism, but I made same track from beginig for 1 minute. And checkpoints are really bad placed. AI line need to be more smooth. And start positions are too close together. Next time try to do some layout with tarmac and grass, make bigger World Size(I recommend you 100). And take the time. Most of trackmakers are making track for a whole month! I'm doing my latest track for 48hours without brakes(when I count up together) and I'm still making it. But when you take time on making tracks, you can do big things.

So, don't give up, training, training and training are three most useful words for you. And read tutorials on this forum. :bg:

I hope you don't give up.

But I have a lot of fun with friends :D
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
cocney

Re: [mic] [ovl] Track ( ecke )

Post by cocney »

Interesting one, I can say. Frucki, we all need to read tutorials and look at other tracks made by proffesionals (except Maciej1 maybe). I suggest you to look for Areen and Maciej1. They are the best trackmakers on our forum right now. You should also look at BBA's, Glen's and tracks from other people that are very good trackmakers. JET makes good tracks and you should try to join JET for amateurs. Welcome to the forum and I hope that you will learn and become good trackmaker.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.