[cir] Niumins

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

[cir] Niumins

Post by AleksiNir »

:newtrk:

This track was under construction for about 2 months but now it is finally finished :sweatdrop: I'm quite happy about how it turned out, specially I like the tarmac dithering. Do you? :misch:
It has quite big hmap changes but you should be able to play it without problems.

World size: 149
Track length: 408
Suggested car: Formula

Enjoy and leave a comment :cool2:
Attachments
Niumins.zip
(79 KiB) Downloaded 361 times
NIUMINS.jpg
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Niumins

Post by Trigger Happy »

Aleksi, it''s not bad, but its dejavu.

You use same type of layout (radiuses, width of track , length of straight). Then same theme of landscape, same kerbs, again circuit and same atmosphere like previous 2 cases. Try to make more different themes. Streets, pure road tracks, an oval desert or different kinds of circuits (you rarely experiment with run-offs or its just just half-done idea or WS always very same too).

Yes, I like it and yes, it's masterpiece. :bg: But no, I'm not surprised by anything. :shrug:

BTW if you would ask me on your best 5 tracks, they would be Kiquls-Ehab, Monamart, Gefforion, Taunoville and Koovola.
PacmanOwnage

Post by PacmanOwnage »

I agree with pretty much everything Ivo said :shrug:

I mean i could only dream of making something as good as this, it's great to drive, it's fast, the landscape is beautiful and the track is very clean.

but at first look i mistook it for another 5-ish of your tracks, just at a different angle :hide:

i personally would love to see some kind of oval from you, set in a mountain kind of region i think you have the patience and talent to pull off a great banked oval within some gorgeous scenery :heyea:
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

Yeah I know that specially my latest 3 tracks (if not counting Monamart) are very similar to each other, and I was planning to make something (more or less) different from them for my next tracks. I was going to say about this in the first post but I forgot :doh:

I'll do something you suggested, but no ovals :sweatdrop:. Maybe a [stc], I have an old WIP which is about 60% done :scratch:

Thanks from the comments!
Buka

Post by Buka »

Ha, don't listen to them, Aleksi. This is brilliant track, top job as usual. I tried to make a race with AI-driver and he beated me :shhh: , so AI-line is very good. And that house on top of the hill... Very nice scenery.
Mr.J

Post by Mr.J »

wow.. Everybody is suprisingly hard on you? :really:

The track is just superb. :bg: Great Hmap too.
Buka wrote:I tried to make a race with AI-driver and he beated me :shhh:
I thought: Haha Buka must be bad, so i raced against 5 AIs... and lost... :kickcan:
Buka wrote:so AI-line is very good.
:nod:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Aviazione 1st in ToM September 2011
Proud driver ofECOlogic Racing Team