[cir] Al Dasein

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Rendy

[cir] Al Dasein

Post by Rendy »

My second track on gene-rally.com
:cflag: AL DASEIN :cflag:
Drive through this middle east-inspired Grand Prix circuit! However, don't expect to race with AIs because the AI Line is so dreckitude (lame & bad). It has 2 configurations.

Comments and suggestions are welcome! :drive:
Attachments
aldaseinpreview.png
Al Dasein.zip
(116.96 KiB) Downloaded 323 times
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
Quklis

Re: [cir] Al Dasein

Post by Quklis »

The surroundings are very empty, usually middle-east oil sheik's build big facilities to their tracks. And only two stands :really:

Also those pit straights are kidna random when you go into the pits from middle of the corner and anyway they're straight from snakeditor..

Also making even decent AI line would be really useful as racing alone isn't what most people want from tracks.
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Quklis wrote:The surroundings are very empty, usually middle-east oil sheik's build big facilities to their tracks. And only two stands :really:

Also those pit straights are kidna random when you go into the pits from middle of the corner and anyway they're straight from snakeditor..

Also making even decent AI line would be really useful as racing alone isn't what most people want from tracks.
I don't use Snakeditor, I draw it by myself on photoshop.

Yeah, maybe I should make an oil sheik as a LMap decoration, but how to draw it? Any references are welcome.

Also I add only two stands because I'm not confident enough to place more stands... :(

But whatever, it's a fictional track after all. My personal question is does trees other than palm trees is appropriate to be added in this track?

Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

But still you can try to make couple of details - roof of the grandstand (must-be in desert), a parking, alley of palms around one of paths to claim it ''major path'' with importance like a boulevard, place net 3-5 on few places around track, club building near pits etc.

And mainly zoomed more it would look better. ;)

But not bad track at all. :bg:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :exstar:
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Ivo Porč wrote:But still you can try to make couple of details - roof of the grandstand (must-be in desert), a parking, alley of palms around one of paths to claim it ''major path'' with importance like a boulevard, place net 3-5 on few places around track, club building near pits etc.

And mainly zoomed more it would look better. ;)

But not bad track at all. :bg:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :exstar:
Thanks Ivo :bg: