View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average. 
 [cir] Niumins 

GeneRally Trackmaster

Post [cir] Niumins
:newtrk:

This track was under construction for about 2 months but now it is finally finished :sweatdrop: I'm quite happy about how it turned out, specially I like the tarmac dithering. Do you? :misch:
It has quite big hmap changes but you should be able to play it without problems.

World size: 149
Track length: 408
Suggested car: Formula

Enjoy and leave a comment :cool2:

Attachments:
Niumins.zip [79 KiB]
Downloaded 156 times
NIUMINS.jpg
NIUMINS.jpg [ 273.35 KiB | Viewed 959 times ]

Sun May 23, 2010 1:38 pm
Profile E-mail

GeneRally Trackmaster

Post Re: [cir] Niumins
Aleksi, it''s not bad, but its dejavu.

You use same type of layout (radiuses, width of track , length of straight). Then same theme of landscape, same kerbs, again circuit and same atmosphere like previous 2 cases. Try to make more different themes. Streets, pure road tracks, an oval desert or different kinds of circuits (you rarely experiment with run-offs or its just just half-done idea or WS always very same too).

Yes, I like it and yes, it's masterpiece. :bg: But no, I'm not surprised by anything. :shrug:

BTW if you would ask me on your best 5 tracks, they would be Kiquls-Ehab, Monamart, Gefforion, Taunoville and Koovola.

My GR Racing Stats; thanks to GWR!

Sun May 23, 2010 5:57 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I agree with pretty much everything Ivo said :shrug:

I mean i could only dream of making something as good as this, it's great to drive, it's fast, the landscape is beautiful and the track is very clean.

but at first look i mistook it for another 5-ish of your tracks, just at a different angle :hide:

i personally would love to see some kind of oval from you, set in a mountain kind of region i think you have the patience and talent to pull off a great banked oval within some gorgeous scenery :heyea:

Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 am
Profile E-mail

GeneRally Trackmaster

Yeah I know that specially my latest 3 tracks (if not counting Monamart) are very similar to each other, and I was planning to make something (more or less) different from them for my next tracks. I was going to say about this in the first post but I forgot :doh:

I'll do something you suggested, but no ovals :sweatdrop:. Maybe a [stc], I have an old WIP which is about 60% done :scratch:

Thanks from the comments!

Tue May 25, 2010 12:20 pm
Profile E-mail

Ha, don't listen to them, Aleksi. This is brilliant track, top job as usual. I tried to make a race with AI-driver and he beated me :shhh: , so AI-line is very good. And that house on top of the hill... Very nice scenery.

Wed May 26, 2010 4:29 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

wow.. Everybody is suprisingly hard on you? :really:

The track is just superb. :bg: Great Hmap too.
Buka wrote:
I tried to make a race with AI-driver and he beated me :shhh:

I thought: Haha Buka must be bad, so i raced against 5 AIs... and lost... :kickcan:

Buka wrote:
so AI-line is very good.

:nod:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Proud driver ofECOlogic Racing Team

Wed May 26, 2010 4:50 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.