[rwl] [stc] Florianópolis

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Bruno Asp

[rwl] [stc] Florianópolis

Post by Bruno Asp »

Hello Guys,

This is a course of Florianopolis, located in the city of the same name in state of Santa Catarina in southern Brazil. The track is 2420 meters long and the drivers run in a counterclockwise direction.

The circuit was used in the early 2000s, during seasons of Cup Clio Brasil and Cup Renault Brasil.

Unlike other work that I did here, the track drew deliberately broad, because it was a feature of the circuit, which was set up in stretches of a highway that cuts the island where is located the city and its auxiliary lanes.

Honestly, this is far from my best work here. Sorry!

Note: the pack countain four files: Floripa (with all the details of the track-ground tracks, track safety, crosswalk; no safe pit); FloripaSP (with all the details of soil, and safe pit); FloripaCSP (with clean soil on portions of the track racing, and safe pit) and FloripaC (with clean soil, but no safe pit)
Attachments
Floripa.zip
(135.77 KiB) Downloaded 435 times
Florianopolis.jpg
Bruno Asp
Velocidade na alma/ Speed in the soul/ Velocidad en el Alma
All my tracks: http://www.gene-rally.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=645
PacmanOwnage

Re: [rwl] [stc] Florianópolis

Post by PacmanOwnage »

It's not bad :nod:

there's a few places that could do with a tidy up, but all in all it's a good place to race on, some tight corners :clap:

...altough wouldn't this be [roa] & possibly [cir] rather than a [stc] :hide:
Buka

Post by Buka »

Very nice to drive here. Maybe it's not the best track of yours but definitely not the worst. And moreover I like your style of making tracks: as you was unactive for the last years you still have some of oldschool elements (maybe, it's just a feeling), which I like very much.

Oh, and those squares under water :D
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I surely agree, this bay is beautiful and track is great fun. I'm very happy, that you're back, you always make smaller and not widely know tracks, it's very fresh. :bg: Not like seeing a repetitive ''5th version of Monaco'' and similar, which some trackmakers tend to do sometimes. :sorry:

BTW I prefer version with whit lines and without safe pits (closest to real). :)
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

The track reminds me somehow of Brazil's Norisring or something :scratch:
Bruno Asp

Post by Bruno Asp »

PacmanOwnage wrote:It's not bad :nod:

there's a few places that could do with a tidy up, but all in all it's a good place to race on, some tight corners :clap:

...altough wouldn't this be [roa] & possibly [cir] rather than a [stc] :hide:
Hey Man, you are right! But as this is a track with which i do not enjoyed much work, I do not know if I want to spend more time on it. I'll see. Maybe end up doing an update. Let's see. Oh, I do not think that its a road, no. Despite being located on a highway, it is well even urban. Thanks for consideration!

Buka wrote:Very nice to drive here. Maybe it's not the best track of yours but definitely not the worst. And moreover I like your style of making tracks: as you was unactive for the last years you still have some of oldschool elements (maybe, it's just a feeling), which I like very much.

Oh, and those squares under water :D
Good to see that you like to drive on it. I like to. The funny thing is I can not see the difference in style that you were talking about. But it's nice to have this feature that you enjoy.

About the square... LOL... It was a charade, to see whether you were aware of everything! Joke

Thanks by the comments

Ivo Porč wrote:I surely agree, this bay is beautiful and track is great fun. I'm very happy, that you're back, you always make smaller and not widely know tracks, it's very fresh. :bg: Not like seeing a repetitive ''5th version of Monaco'' and similar, which some trackmakers tend to do sometimes. :sorry:

BTW I prefer version with whit lines and without safe pits (closest to real). :)

After you all - well qualified to do - say, starting to believe that it is not so bad. I swear that was not false modesty. But to have the idea, I think Cascavel (the track that I send before this one) was my best work. In other words, it would be difficult to reproduce something similar after something that you consider great. So ... this feeling. Thanks by words of encouragement!

Oh Ivo, I agree with you, I aim to develop slopes not so well known because I'm also tired of the best-known tracks (although I am surprised at the quality of the most recent).

Thanks Man.
Bruno Asp
Velocidade na alma/ Speed in the soul/ Velocidad en el Alma
All my tracks: http://www.gene-rally.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=645