[ral] Shiskebaba

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
The Noose

[ral] Shiskebaba

Post by The Noose »

Hi!

This is my return to track making since RSC is down.

So here is my newest track. It's called:

SHISKEBABA

Shiskebaba is a local rally track somewhere in Finland.

Hope you enjoy driving there. :) :drive:
Attachments
Shiskebaba.zip
(50.51 KiB) Downloaded 302 times
shot0012.PNG
shot0012.PNG (198.36 KiB) Viewed 4390 times
Last edited by Trigger Happy on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: wrong tag replaced by correct one
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [ral] Shiskebaba

Post by Trigger Happy »

It looks even more better in the game and the hmap is true pleasure. :bg:

But, please use proper tags - if anything is closed circuit, it's rax, no matter if it has only gravel surface or gravel/tarmac mix. A ral track are only stages from point A to point B. :!: I corrected it for this time.
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Well I think that this isn't a closed circuit and why you don't correct Cesnek's track tag?
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

GRF wrote:Well I think that this isn't a closed circuit ...
But stage surely not. ;)
GRF wrote:and why you don't correct Cesnek's track tag?
Because I didn't noticed until now. :oopstable:
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Okay. No problem now.

Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

I don´t care about tag, but at rsc my fullscreen rallies were ral and not rax but that depends on somebody else than me :D

Nice rally :bg: but IMHO you should leave gravel and try to make some different rallye (landscape and surface) than you usually do ;). I´d prefer to "soft" the down cliffs (nearer to player) with some stones or trees or busehes placed on top of that hill if you know what I mean :mrgreen:
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by egamad »

Hey, nice rally track, I enjoyed it! ;)

@IVO: About that track tags.. I find RAL and RAX tags utterly confusing, useless even. For a fine rally track it's not that important if it's tagged one or the other, or at least that was the case up until now (at RSC there were mostly RAL tagged tracks, regardless of the actual type).

I surely don't want to be misunderstood here, I'm not trying to argue about this, but I'm just wondering, is the difference really worth the fuss? Maybe somebody else feels the same way as I do. :|

Oh, I almost forgot, it's good to know that GR lives on. :champa:
Visit My GeneRally site!
Join the Joint Effort Tree (JET) project here!
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Thanks guys! :)

I think that you just talk about track tags here? :D

More comments and tips?

masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

really nice rally. :)

H-map and passage traces of tires (paint), :bg:
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Thanks Ms... :)

The lost Ninja

Post by The lost Ninja »

GRF wrote: More comments and tips?
Tips? no.

Comments? Thanks.
:bg:
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

You're welcome! :D

Tilt+

Post by Tilt+ »

Can I use this track in my league pleaaaaase? :D 10/5 :D
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail Better." ~ Samuel Beckett

facebook.com/neeksky
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Burn, please check your PM inbox.