WRC Track

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Pawel

WRC Track

Post by Pawel »

Hi everybody.
I am Pawel and I am from Poland.
I am a Admin (boss) in Polish league WRC. I prepare new sezon. And I need a WRC Track. And I have a qestion. Have you a WRC Track (you now, Point A to Point B) ??? And could you add here. I will be grateful.
And, I see that this forum is a lot very good TrackMaster so meybe can you doing this track. In my league:
1 Race = 3-4 ss
I please :)

Greetings
Pawel
dead14vii1640

Superspecial stages

Post by dead14vii1640 »

I have a few superspecial stages similar to the ones that you can find on a real WRC event.

Do you want them??

edited by DXTR - you didn't credit the original author, and so you may not upload anyone's work ;)
Power without control is nothing
"So long and thanks for all the meat"
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: WRC Track

Post by Mad Dan »

well I´m making Stage Rallye for my competition but if you are interested maybe I can send it to you when it will be finished ;-) PM me with details.

btw I´m not trackmaster but I think that I can make nice rallye :mrgreen:
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

@Dan: I have just sent an e-mail to you (hope I have correct adress^^ PM doesn't work) with similar track request ;). Read it :).
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

sorry but nothing came to my mailbox, try this email: dan.hakulin@volny.cz ;-) or grsc.grmfed@gmail.com
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

Ok, I've sent once again.

@die996: I saw those tracks but I'm afraid they aren't exactly what are we looking for...
dead14vii1640

Useful

Post by dead14vii1640 »

Lorenzo wrote:Ok, I've sent once again.

@die996: I saw those tracks but I'm afraid they aren't exactly what are we looking for...
About half of the real-life rallies have this kind of stages. They can be the last stage of the rallies that Pawel is organising. They are spectacular and quite fun to drive.
Power without control is nothing
"So long and thanks for all the meat"
Pawel

Post by Pawel »

@die996
Thanks very much
But I need a typical WRC track. Some your track is nice but you know... But thanks.

@Dan
Lorenzo is with me so if you can you write with him
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

I wrote PM to Lorenzo and send him 3 stages from my rallye that I showed here so if you wants I can send them to you too ;-). Now I´m waitnig for Lorenzo´s answer. I am interested in making some stages for your championship so if yoou have any idea for landscape of next rally tell me ;-).

cheers,
Dan.
Pawel

Post by Pawel »

@Dan,
this Track are great and fantastice. That is what I meant! Very, Very well. So if you can doing track to my league will be great. And I write to you meybe tomorrow and I write landscape of next rally :) I am very happy :D