View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
 [tou] TGS Sasuke ST 

Post [tou] TGS Sasuke ST
And now, TGS is back. Marking it's return to the GR Car Market, TGS is proudly to present an original-made car by Rendy - The 2010 TGS Sasuke ST

TGS Sasuke is a first production car made by Rendy. This car is not only the first car made for mass production (Devilbat RS isn't a mass production car) but to mark TGS' comeback after months inactive on GR. The Sasuke itself is a sport hatchback, with 5 speed manual transmission. The acceleration of this car is undeniably fast and the handling is fierce. Sasuke ST comes with 3 variants.

Sasuke ST ---> Normal car with single paintjob
Sasuke STa --> Normal car with a second paintjob on the roof
Sasuke STR --> Made for racing purposes. Has a tuned engine and a carbon fiber hood installed

So, what do you think of this car? Any comment on looks or performance?

Attachments:
TGSSasukeST.png
TGSSasukeST.png [ 30.05 KiB | Viewed 930 times ]
TGS Sasuke ST.zip [1.7 KiB]
Downloaded 85 times

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:24 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Post Re: TGS Sasuke ST
Why my car isn't downloaded yet? Is that mean I am a really bad car maker or people just stay away from me? I made this car originally. What's wrong with this car?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:27 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

GeneRally Trackmaster

No Rendy. That's because we are international community in different time zones, so it takes a time to members to notice something new, download and test it. Please, next time wait at least 24 hours with asking for comments. ;) BTW it's good car, nice front and I like cars with rear lights very much. :bg:

My GR Racing Stats; thanks to GWR!

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:37 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

IMO, car is too nervous on straights, but the way it turns I like. But it seems you didn't use all polies, did you? Cars look a bit awkward.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:44 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.