[tou] TGS Sasuke ST

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Rendy

[tou] TGS Sasuke ST

Post by Rendy »

And now, TGS is back. Marking it's return to the GR Car Market, TGS is proudly to present an original-made car by Rendy - The 2010 TGS Sasuke ST

TGS Sasuke is a first production car made by Rendy. This car is not only the first car made for mass production (Devilbat RS isn't a mass production car) but to mark TGS' comeback after months inactive on GR. The Sasuke itself is a sport hatchback, with 5 speed manual transmission. The acceleration of this car is undeniably fast and the handling is fierce. Sasuke ST comes with 3 variants.

Sasuke ST ---> Normal car with single paintjob
Sasuke STa --> Normal car with a second paintjob on the roof
Sasuke STR --> Made for racing purposes. Has a tuned engine and a carbon fiber hood installed

So, what do you think of this car? Any comment on looks or performance?
Attachments
TGSSasukeST.png
TGSSasukeST.png (30.05 KiB) Viewed 3457 times
TGS Sasuke ST.zip
(1.7 KiB) Downloaded 356 times
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
Rendy

Re: TGS Sasuke ST

Post by Rendy »

Why my car isn't downloaded yet? Is that mean I am a really bad car maker or people just stay away from me? I made this car originally. What's wrong with this car?
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

No Rendy. That's because we are international community in different time zones, so it takes a time to members to notice something new, download and test it. Please, next time wait at least 24 hours with asking for comments. ;) BTW it's good car, nice front and I like cars with rear lights very much. :bg:
Buka

Post by Buka »

IMO, car is too nervous on straights, but the way it turns I like. But it seems you didn't use all polies, did you? Cars look a bit awkward.