[cpk] [tou] [oth] CarPark

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
thegreatfalcon

[cpk] [tou] [oth] CarPark

Post by thegreatfalcon »

Well... I am not on the computer I can run all my games (NFSPS, DiRT [...]) so I had some time to kinda waste on this. :banana: Actually, I take a real resolution for 2009: Make an GR add-on every two weeks... Actually, when I am on this one computer...
List Of The Cars In The Pack wrote:Dodge Charger '69
General Lee
Police Car
Sedan
Bobsleigh
Coffin
Dalmatian
Fire Hydrant

See Read-Me in the ZIP for complete version history.
:banana: Enjoy! :banana:
Attachments
CarPark v1.03.zip
(5.82 KiB) Downloaded 353 times
CarPark v1.02.zip
(4.51 KiB) Downloaded 265 times
Last edited by thegreatfalcon on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
thegreatfalcon

The Ultimate Muscle Car

Post by thegreatfalcon »

While watching a TV show, I got some muscle inspiration and 1.5 hour after that, I came up with that thing which isn't a Charger 69, neither 2010 but surely isn't a Toyota... It has awesome power, very useful to escape some kind of sheriff going after you or simply doing donuts. I believe it has some traits of the '69 charger, the back light of the 2010 one and also some subtle lines of a old Shelby GT500... It's maybe the ultimate muscle car: Just the best looking aspects :flip:

ENJOY!

See Post #1 for download :)
Attachments
01.PNG
01.PNG (8.37 KiB) Viewed 4141 times
Last edited by thegreatfalcon on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thegreatfalcon

Bobsleigh, Coffin, Police Car and Sedan

Post by thegreatfalcon »

I've seen in the requests thread that someone was looking for a bobsleigh so I made one... It maybe not as the real ones but I think it at least looks good and also, the physics are quite good for this thing :) Feel Free to make liveries! I also included the Coffin I made especially for the Death Magnetic screens. Also, you'll get in *bonus* the sedan and cop cars from the Dukes of Hazard screens I made. I didn't worked out the physics though... Those two last cars are about the same model with just some difference in colors and also if yes or no those are police cars :uglylol: :doh:

ENJOY!

Attachments
Bobsleigh & Police.png
Bobsleigh & Police.png (10.37 KiB) Viewed 4128 times
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Re: CarPark

Post by masa »

Very good cars. I like General Lee. Bobsleigh is really nice model. But Police and Sedan's Shadow are probably my ---total cars---'s shadow. :D You sould make the shadow for those cars, and the driver's head put on, would be better, IMO.

p.s. I have the remembrance which permitted someone use of my arrows in RSC's PM, but can't be checked. That was you??? Just in case... "wink"
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

Ms... wrote:Very good cars. I like General Lee. Bobsleigh is really nice model. But Police and Sedan's Shadow are probably my ---total cars---'s shadow. :D You sould make the shadow for those cars, and the driver's head put on, would be better, IMO.

p.s. I have the remembrance which permitted someone use of my arrows in RSC's PM, but can't be checked. That was you??? Just in case... "wink"
Well, do you actually want that I remove it? That's actually not a problem... And well, yeah, the police and the sedan cars have actually been made by copying your ---total--- and I damn forgot to change the shadows... I'll see to that soon... :doh:

Thanks for the commented :)
thegreatfalcon

Dalmatian, Fire Hydrant

Post by thegreatfalcon »

Ok, here are the cars used for the Signals album cover I made (See EyeCandy thread for screenshot). Nothing to say about those cars. They aren't meant to be used for racing, though, this is still possible. They're mainly used for renderings...
Also, I Removed any conflicting files which were close to Masa's ---total--- car and anything that is not meant to be mine (except physics since no one has rights on physics anyway...)

ENJOY!

dead14vii1640

Bobsleigh!!!

Post by dead14vii1640 »

I LOVE YOU (I'm not gay)

Thanks to fill my request. Now we only need to make some good tracks like:
· Königssee
· Altenberg
· Winterberg
· Cesana
· La Plagne
· Sigulda
Power without control is nothing
"So long and thanks for all the meat"
thegreatfalcon

Re: Bobsleigh!!!

Post by thegreatfalcon »

die996 wrote:I LOVE YOU (I'm not gay)
They all say that... :flip:

Thanks for comment :bg:
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

Some minutes after Haq's request of FlatOut's Mustang thing, here it is! I'm adding also the cross used for the Master of Puppet Screen shot...

ThisYelloCar: What an original name, isn't? It's a Mustang with physics similar to the charger's one at the difference that this one is slightly lighter and so a bit less powerful... Yet, it as great mass/power ratio so you'll have to drift off those corners :hiya:

ENJOY!

Attachments
ThisYellowCar.png
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

thank you very much :) it looks great and I like drifitng with it too :yummy: good job :bg: