[gtc] Impala '67 "Metallicar"

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
RodSk8Punk

[gtc] Impala '67 "Metallicar"

Post by RodSk8Punk »

Carver Edlund Chuck Shurley wrote:
"On April 21, 1967, the 100 millionth GM vehicle rolled off the line at the plant in Janesville -- a blue two-door caprice.

There was a big ceremony, speeches. The lieutenant governor even showed up. Three days later, another car rolled off that same line. No one gave two craps about her. But they should've, because this 1967 Chevrolet Impala would turn out to be the most important object in pretty much the whole universe.

She was first owned by Sal Moriarty, an alcoholic with two ex-wives and three blocked arteries. On weekends, he'd drive around giving bibles to the poor "gettin' folks right for judgment day. That's what he said. Sam and Dean don't know any of this, but if they did, I bet they'd smile.

After Sal died, she ended up at Rainbow Motors, a used-car lot in Lawrence, where a young marine bought her on impulse. That is, after a little advice from a friend. I guess that's where this story begins.

And here's where it ends."
tl;dr.

Well, Supernatural's '67 Impala "Metallicar" (Available in other colors other than black, though). Nuff said.
Attachments
The best I could.
The best I could.
'67 Metallicar.zip
Heavily based on my El Camiño, specially the tyre grip/slowdown values.
(1.83 KiB) Downloaded 222 times
Last edited by RodSk8Punk on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: Impala '67 "Metallicar"

Post by Lukeno94 »

Looks good, but can you add car tags please? Thank you.
Maxaxle

Re: [gt] Impala '67 "Metallicar"

Post by Maxaxle »

Interesting, but why are the headlights shaped like that, and why aren't there any side windows? Saving polys?
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

Actually many carmakers don't make side windows so front of the car can be more detailed and and other characteristic elements of the car can appear. Or to make rear lights, like here ;).
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Exactly, that's why Fechna, Herbal, Haruna Say (usually) and I, to name a very small percentage of those who do, don't add side windows. :)
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

Lukeno94 wrote:Exactly, that's why Fechna, Herbal, Haruna Say (usually) and I, to name a very small percentage of those who do, don't add side windows. :)
I didnt make them to any of my cars either, so I can make front much more detailed.
.[̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅].YOU FOUND IT! YESH! YESH!
...... ಠ_ಠ