[for] Swift JF013

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
puttz

[for] Swift JF013

Post by puttz »

So, here is my latest car, which has been in the works for a little while now. It mostly sat on my hard drive for a few months, and I finally decided to try and finish it. This car is inspired somewhat by the Stadium Car from Trackmania. In the pack are two separate files, one with 10 variations of player color schemes, and one with 20 different car in national colors as follows:
-Austrailia
-Austria
-Brazil
-Bulgaria
-Canada
-Croatia
-Czech Republic
-Spain
-Finland
-France
-United Kingdom
-Germany
-Greece
-Hungary
-Italy
-Japan
-Poland
-Russia
-Slovenia*
-Ukraine
-United States
-South Africa**

*added in v2
**added in v3
Now, for the (fictional) car background. :D

Swift Racing Development has finally emerged with their open wheel racer, the Swift JF013. Swift has seen some limited success in auto racing thus far, with their Swift Arrow which was developed for the ICARS series, but ended up mostly in the middle of the pack. Their LMP project went under and was discarded after being unable to find backing to race at Le Mans. Then, the call came in from NAGRCA, looking for a developer for an open-wheeled car which was to be the spec racer in the International GeneRally Tournament. Swift quickly set to work, but ran into a few snags along the way, mostly with handling issues and the nose design. But they eventually finished the process, and unveiled the Swift JF013, which they hope will spur them onto other projects.

Hope you all enjoy this car :bg: And for those of you in compo racing, hope to see you piloting this in your nation's colors during the next IGRT. :revs:

Also, if I've missed any important GR nations, please let me know so that I can update the pack with additional countries. :P
Attachments
Swift JF013.zip
Includes Nations v3
(3.87 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
Swift JF013.jpg
Swift JF013.jpg (9.91 KiB) Viewed 4008 times
Last edited by puttz on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
DuklaLiberec

Re: [for] Swift JF013

Post by DuklaLiberec »

puttz wrote:
Also, if I've missed any important GR nations, please let me know so that I can update the pack with additional countries. :P
Do not forget Slovenia :shhh:
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Did you realize there was a real Swift Engineering whom made race cars? :p
Car looks quite unique, which is a challenge with a formula!
puttz

Post by puttz »

Hah, I had no idea about the Swift thing :shock: I will be sure to add Slovenia. I'll do it right now :bg:

Edit: Pack updated with Slovenia
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

Why everyone keeps forgetting South Africa? :angrywait:
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
Michkov

Post by Michkov »

They also had an entry in the Indycar competition which resulted in the DW12
puttz

Post by puttz »

Updated the carpack with a South Africa car :bg:

Now I have no idea why I thought I hadn't heard of the real Swift Engineering before, I know I have seen all those Indy designs before :P Maybe the name came somewhere from my subconsciousness. I think this will probably be the end of this fictional brand, need something that can't be confused with real manufacturers :headbang:
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Alonsomania

Post by Alonsomania »

Michkov wrote:They also had an entry in the Indycar competition which resulted in the DW12
Swift lost the bid, DW12 is made by Dallara.