[tou] [cpk] SuperTouring Megapack by Lukeno94

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

[tou] [cpk] SuperTouring Megapack by Lukeno94

Post by Lukeno94 »

I've finally finished it up! This pack contains cars that ran in SuperTouring spec - every individual model, most of the championship winning cars, and a few extra ones scattered in there for good measure. Not all these cars are pure SuperTourers: lots were originally Group A cars, and a few cars were converted from various formulae. Even those built as SuperTourers don't necessarily conform to the full rules - they may be too small, for example. And not every car runs a 2 litre engine: The Alfa 155s run 1.8 litre engines (I think so, anyway), and a couple of the 1996 STCC cars ran rev-restricted 2.5 litre engines from a BMW M3 DTM car! There are so many cars in this pack that I will only upload 3 pictures directly into the forum, but each car's image is in the zip archive, along with an Excel spreadsheet telling you exactly what the pack contains, and which image relates to which car. Some cars are not exact recreations - those marked as "Placeholders" in the spreadsheet were those I could not find images for, so if you have any images, or videos, of these cars, please give me a link and I will correct the cars.

The first image in the thread is a bunch of late-1990s/2000 STs at Aujeurres:
st megapack 1.png
The second some early-1990s pre-aero STs at Eikster:
st megapack 2.png
And the last some of the cars that have been racing since the end of the "major" SuperTouring championships, this time at Lupus City.
st megapack 3.png
Please enjoy and leave a comment - and I will also consider any requests for additional liveries of cars. (Please don't say there are too many cars or anything along those lines, that's just insulting given the time I spent making these)
Attachments
SuperTouring Megapack.zip
(372.8 KiB) Downloaded 503 times
DuklaLiberec

Re: [tou] [cpk] SuperTouring Megapack by Lukeno94

Post by DuklaLiberec »

The number of included cars is sufficient of such a mega pack :D

Indeed, they look cool, I basically have nothing to complain about it. :bg: :yummy:
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Thanks for the comment :) I should note that some of the cars in here (e.g. the Corolla Liftback E110 and the Mitsubishi Carisma) never actually raced, but were built. I may well, in addition to any livery requests from here, make some fictional STs as well.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

First livery request - would you be so kind and make also alt. pack of the models in 0-4 schemes reduced of duplicate entries, please? :)
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Doesn't really count as a livery request :p but it's something I am considering doing.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

It's been online for just over a day and wow, already 20 downloads? Oo Anyone got any more comments? :)
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

lalalala (basic models repainted only (including drivetrain differences), not a version of every single livery in player colours)
Attachments
SuperTouring Megapack playercolour.zip
(40.87 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Thanks, Luke! :bg:
Paw

Post by Paw »

Very comprehesive pack. I really have no clue, how you've found most of the cars and liveries. Stunning.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

I found them by spending hours and hours going through videos and Google images, using all of my ingenuity - sadly, I had to use placeholders for a few of the cars. Thanks for the comment!