[ral] [cpk] WRC & WRC 2 2013

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
AeroWiewiur
GeneRally Trackmaster

[ral] [cpk] WRC & WRC 2 2013

Post by AeroWiewiur »

A car pack of WRC cars :rally:

Soon, I will publish ERC cars
Attachments
WRC 2013.zip
(3.89 KiB) Downloaded 296 times
WRC 2 2013.zip
(3.23 KiB) Downloaded 276 times
cit.png
Sorry for my English
ivaneurope

Re: [ral] [cpk] WRC & WRC 2 2013

Post by ivaneurope »

What about WRC-3 and JWRC?
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Ivan, that's not exactly a fair response, to just ask for something without analysing what's here.

Anyway, as to these models, I'm sad to say that I'm not convinced by them. It's quite hard to tell what each car is supposed to be in many cases, and the roof is far, far too low, whilst the wheels are too big for the models.

The 2009-style Impreza model is decent, apart from those two flaws; the Evo X looks like an Evo X, but isn't very accurate. Most of the other WRC2 cars are hard to identify, excluding the Mini Countryman, which is OK. Moving on to the WRC cars: the DS3 looks reasonable, but the Fiesta looks almost nothing like one, and the Polo is average. I get the feeling that you rushed these a little bit, and that you didn't fine-tune them, which is a shame, because some of these could look great with a few tweaks. Keep trying, and just put a little more work in next time :)
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Oh, forgot to mention - decent pack, it's very good, but as Lukeno94 said some of the cars are hard to reciognise.
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Lukeno94 wrote:Ivan, that's not exactly a fair response, to just ask for something without analysing what's here.

Anyway, as to these models, I'm sad to say that I'm not convinced by them. It's quite hard to tell what each car is supposed to be in many cases, and the roof is far, far too low, whilst the wheels are too big for the models.

The 2009-style Impreza model is decent, apart from those two flaws; the Evo X looks like an Evo X, but isn't very accurate. Most of the other WRC2 cars are hard to identify, excluding the Mini Countryman, which is OK. Moving on to the WRC cars: the DS3 looks reasonable, but the Fiesta looks almost nothing like one, and the Polo is average. I get the feeling that you rushed these a little bit, and that you didn't fine-tune them, which is a shame, because some of these could look great with a few tweaks. Keep trying, and just put a little more work in next time :)
After checking the cars with the car editor, I'd say that the problem with identifying the cars is because of the color shades used for painting the cars in effort to recreate them as accurate as possible. The shapes are OK IMO.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

I wasn't talking about the liveries - I'm not familiar with most of them. I was on about the models.