View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average. 
 [cpk] [ser] [for] Formula 1 2013 

GeneRally Trackmaster

Post [cpk] [ser] [for] Formula 1 2013
Hi all,
something no one expected (I even surprised myself), punctual just after the first race has been held, I'm proud to present you my Formula 1 2013 carpack.
The pack includes 11 models which are all unique (apart from Mercedes - McLaren, they share the same model :P ), but with equal physics. The physics were taken from the PGRF1 2011 carpack. As I had and have several problems applying my physics to F1 cars (which was really notificable in the 2011 pack, but would still be imperfect with my current physics), I asked Rudy and he gave me the permission to slightly modify the physics. :)

So here they are, fresh from my car factory :cool2: I hope you enjoy them, so please leave a comment. ;)

Attachments:
f1_2013_xyy.png
f1_2013_xyy.png [ 59.55 KiB | Viewed 1004 times ]
F1 2013.XYY.zip [5.42 KiB]
Downloaded 303 times

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:21 pm

GeneRally Trackmaster

Post Re: [cpk] [ser] [for] Formula 1 2013
Just a couple of points I see from the screenshot. It's probably just the angle but the front of the Ferrari looks really odd and cut off. Also the shadow at the front, I think would have been better had it led to a single point, rather than this 'squared' end.

As I said, this is going by the screenshot, so may look completely different when actually being used, Otherwise I really like the models!

My GeneRally

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:03 pm
Profile E-mail

GeneRally Trackmaster

Thanks for your comment, BBA :) I made the nose of the Ferrari like this to have 2 more vertices left. As a result, there are those white stripes below the air intake leading to the front. Of course I can understand that not everyone likes it that much cut off, but I think it's the best solution for this car (at high WS, where F1's are often used, you don't really notice the little kink in the hood ;) ). If it would only bother you that the nose is so short, I looked on a photo and there it was significantly shorter than the front wing.

Talking about the shadows, I don't really like a "single point" solution. However it might be an idea to move the squared end "under" the front wing, so that it becomes invisible... :scratch:

Some more comments please? ;)

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:03 am

These are very good Formula 1!!! :bg: At physical I do I can't well! I have the model, but I can't do the physical. :D :D :D

Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:46 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.