[tou] Cinquencetti/Cinquencotti

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
MercyMurcie

[tou] Cinquencetti/Cinquencotti

Post by MercyMurcie »

Well, here is my second car. Comes in convertible and hardtop. Yes, it's glitchy in the car select, but it is mostly unnoticeable during races, unless your using a really zoomed in track. It's quick and a bit slidy, just keep it on the tarmac. Help on how to make it not glitchy would be nice.

Have fun! :drive:
(Includes a non-painted car for each)

EDIT: Does anyone have a display type track I can use?
Attachments
Cinquencetti.zip
(991 Bytes) Downloaded 177 times
sink.JPG
Kikwik

Re: [tou] Cinquencetti/Cinquencotti

Post by Kikwik »

EDIT: Does anyone have a display type track I can use?
Like this maybe ? :roll: http://forum.generally-racers.com/viewt ... f=6&t=2858
Help on how to make it not glitchy would be nice.
Vertices have two faces : one visible and one invisible. Maybe it's a problem of vertex you must flip, return to the other side. Or your car is very near of the floor, I don't know, really... :sweatdrop:

And I can't tell you much on your car since I don't see it very well... Must have eyes like that : :shock: ... :D

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
puttz

Re: [tou] Cinquencetti/Cinquencotti

Post by puttz »

Looking at the model, it doesn't appear to be a vertex direction problem. Could be that the y value needs to be raised, or may also have something to do with the fact that overlapping polies don't always seem to show up well in game.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA