[tou] Kia Cee'd

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Rendy

[tou] Kia Cee'd

Post by Rendy »

KIA CEE'D
(...which alternatively spelt as See apostrophe Dee :shhh: )
The car is famous for being a modern-day "Stars in a Reasonably-Priced Car" on the British automotive programme "Top Gear", it is a lightweight hatchback with a 120hp 1.6L engine. After lots of consideration, I make this car as a way to use my active time to create stuffs. (I need to get my potential active for my GR resume, as opposed to my TS resume, even though I don't have a plan to join compos...)

However, there's one reason I make this car on first place: RALLY THE MASTER PROJECT. So what is that?
RALLY THE MASTER PROJECT is a project of my own that's on my mind since March. This project is influenced by Race of Champions event that held at the end of motoring season (read: December) and Fandom March Madness, a community-driven online competition about TV series characters held at Livejournal every March. So you get the idea: TV Series characters go head-to-head driving a same car in a Super Special Race. Think Tenth Doctor vs. Dean Winchester racing on Wembley Stadium in their RoC buggies. :)

The format is as the same as Race of Champions, but it adapts the older format where the races are all knockout rounds. There will be 8 competitors in all eight genres of TV series; Comedy, Teen, Sci-Fi, Drama, Animation, Japanese Live-Action, Fashion, and Miscellany (preferably real-life people; e.g. illusionists, models, etc.), contrary to Fandom March Madness's 16 competitors around the first four categories, to make Rally The Master even exciting. The genre knockouts will take place on stadium, and after all genre champs are decided, they will be flown to an international destination, where the track they will drive is harder than before.

Unlike RoC, the event is held in March. The genre qualifiers take place in Wembley Stadium while the finals take place in Gran Canaria (venues are subject to change as time goes on). The cars used are as follows; BEGINNER: Prospect.R (original), Toyota RAV4, RoC Buggy, KTM X-Bow, and Kia Cee'd; ADVANCED: Peugeot 306 Maxi Kit Car, Ford Focus RS WRC, Toyota Corolla WRC, Subaru Impreza WRC, Peugeot 206 WRC, and Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI WRC; EXPERT: Peugeot 205 T16 Rally, Audi S1 Quattro, Toyota Celica ST205 WRC, and Lancia Delta HF Integrale WRC. Quite a lot of car, eh? (All cars, except Prospect.R and Cee'd, are Masa's)
Without anymore talking, here's the car. I hope you enjoy :D

CONSISTS OF ORIGINAL WORKS LIVERY (Kia Works Racing), A RED COLOR AS USED IN TOP GEAR, and PLAYER COLORS LIVERY

[R] = :rally: --> :feedback: --> :D
kiaceedpreview.png
Attachments
Kia Cee-d.zip
(1.01 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
Rendy

Re: [tou] Kia Cee'd

Post by Rendy »

comments please... :(

(Looks like Luke's right, this section's like dead :cry: )
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

I think, there are polygons which can be cut partly, because GeneRally isn't necessary to show fine details of cars. (but did the polys need for colors painted?? :scratch: ) And so only 40 polys. If I make, would the parts of cut off are used for front grille..

Anyway, it's cool car. :bg:

Rendy wrote:(Looks like Luke's right, this section's like dead :cry: )

.... :vsad:

the car-make seems to be unpopular..
:weep:
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Looks solid to me, but I think you need to change the headlight colours, based on that screenshot (that, or there's something wrong with the headlight structure!)