[tou] [R] GARAGE SST Sports Type R

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Rendy

[tou] [R] GARAGE SST Sports Type R

Post by Rendy »

[R]GARAGE Sports Type R

I'm back, with another hot hatch made. This one's my original creation: SST Sports Type R. It says that this car is a successor to TGS Sasuke ST that's produced by now-defunct TGS (TRR General Staff, while the TRR in its name is also an abbreviation, but it is never explained what it is) on 5th January 2010. To commemorate my first car made on this forum, this car is made, with slight improvements on the engine performance and better design.

So what's happened to TGS after all these years? After making two cars; Devilbat and Sasuke ST, TGS filed for bankruptcy a year later when they are trying to make another car, which is a Sedan, but they found out that their resources are less than enough to make it. With the sales number don't do justice to TGS, the company was immediately shut down. Sasuke ST is the last TGS remaining.

[R]GARAGE, which is none other than yours truly, saw this opportunity to create an updated version of it. The SST Sports Type R is now born, and it remains to have Sasuke ST's spirit within. There are two versions; the normal car with two different paintjobs, and a [kai] / 改 (tuned) version which is a "Drift Standard" with a unique livery, a carbon fiber bonnet, a carbon trunk, and a carbon GT Wing. [R]GARAGE emphasized the Drift Standard version because [R]GARAGE thinks that Sasuke STR, Sasuke ST's tuned form with carbon bonnet, somehow lacked everything a tuned car has.

Incidentally, this car is released the same day as TGS Sasuke: Tuesday. Furthermore, it is part of Tuesday Throwback (Tuned) series.

Don't forget to drive and comment :)
thesuccessor.png
[R]Garage SST Sports.zip
(1.59 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
Last edited by Lukeno94 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title fixed ;)
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
DuklaLiberec

Re: [tou] [R] GARAGE SST Sports Type R

Post by DuklaLiberec »

I will download and test it soon, also would like to see more [R] Garage vehicles coming :bg: