View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:47 pm



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average. 
 [cpk] [ral] F2 Kit Cars by Lukeno94 
Author Message
User avatar

GeneRally Carmaster

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:59 am
Posts: 4125
Post [cpk] [ral] F2 Kit Cars by Lukeno94
Well, at long, long last, I've finished the F2 Kit Car pack. For those of you who don't know what the F2 Kit Cars were, they were some rally cars used from 1993 until 1999, and were an evolution of Group A5 (1.3 litre NA, 2WD), A6 (1.6 litre NA, 2WD) and A7 (2 litre NA, 2WD) category cars. A Citroen Xsara F2 Kit Car actually took two overall WRC wins in 1999.

These aren't all pure kit-cars though: there's some of the A5, A6, and A7 cars in there as well - ones that won the 2-litre classes of an international rally. As such, we have from the sublime (Maxi Megane, Xsara Kit Car, 306 Maxi) to the patently ridiculous. (Renault 18 GTX A7, Daewoo Cielo 1.8 N3) Please enjoy, and leave a comment!


Attachments:
F2 Kit Cars.zip [68.87 KiB]
Downloaded 105 times
F2 Kit Cars.png
F2 Kit Cars.png [ 137.19 KiB | Viewed 1057 times ]
Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:36 am
Profile
User avatar


Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:36 am
Posts: 197
Location: Miskolc, Hungary
Post Re: [cpk] [ral] F2 Kit Cars by Lukeno94
Lukeno94 wrote:
Well, at long, long last, I've finished the F2 Kit Car pack. For those of you who don't know what the F2 Kit Cars were, they were some rally cars used from 1993 until 1999, and were an evolution of Group A5 (1.3 litre NA, 2WD), A6 (1.6 litre NA, 2WD) and A7 (2 litre NA, 2WD) category cars. A Citroen Xsara F2 Kit Car actually took two overall WRC wins in 1999.

These aren't all pure kit-cars though: there's some of the A5, A6, and A7 cars in there as well - ones that won the 2-litre classes of an international rally. As such, we have from the sublime (Maxi Megane, Xsara Kit Car, 306 Maxi) to the patently ridiculous. (Renault 18 GTX A7, Daewoo Cielo 1.8 N3) Please enjoy, and leave a comment!

Awesome pack!! :bg:
I just want to say, that I feel that some cars needs some work on. Example the Peugeots look awesome, but the Swift, Samara, Saxo, Felicia not really looks like the real ones. :)

But There are lots of good cars, so 5/5 :) :bg:

_________________
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.


Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:15 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

GeneRally Carmaster

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:59 am
Posts: 4125
Post Re: [cpk] [ral] F2 Kit Cars by Lukeno94
Are you sure that you're looking at the correct versions of some of those cars? Also, are those comments based on the liveries, or the models? :)


Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:51 pm
Profile
User avatar


Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:36 am
Posts: 197
Location: Miskolc, Hungary
Post Re: [cpk] [ral] F2 Kit Cars by Lukeno94
Lukeno94 wrote:
Are you sure that you're looking at the correct versions of some of those cars? Also, are those comments based on the liveries, or the models? :)

I opened the pack in the car editor. But I say again. A very good pack, but imo some cars should be better :) Sorry if you felt that It was an offense! :)

_________________
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.


Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:57 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

GeneRally Carmaster

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:59 am
Posts: 4125
Post Re: [cpk] [ral] F2 Kit Cars by Lukeno94
That's not what I meant - I was querying if you were comparing my cars to the correct real model :) For example, there are two different versions of the Saxo: the one I've made, and the Super 1600 one, which is based on a newer style of the car. There's an Excel spreadsheet in the zip, which should provide you with the pictures I used to make the car. And I wasn't offended, I was trying to find out what the problem was :)


Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:26 pm
Profile
User avatar


Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:36 am
Posts: 197
Location: Miskolc, Hungary
Post Re: [cpk] [ral] F2 Kit Cars by Lukeno94
Lukeno94 wrote:
That's not what I meant - I was querying if you were comparing my cars to the correct real model :) For example, there are two different versions of the Saxo: the one I've made, and the Super 1600 one, which is based on a newer style of the car. There's an Excel spreadsheet in the zip, which should provide you with the pictures I used to make the car. And I wasn't offended, I was trying to find out what the problem was :)

Please Forget everything that I wrote before :)
:mrgreen: Sorry :) :bg:

_________________
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.


Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:13 am
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

GeneRally Carmaster

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:59 am
Posts: 4125
Post Re: [cpk] [ral] F2 Kit Cars by Lukeno94
Hopefully that means you're now happy with my models :p any more comments? :)


Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 pm
Profile


Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:36 am
Posts: 40
Post Re: [cpk] [ral] F2 Kit Cars by Lukeno94
very nice carpack, i love F2 rally cars!

what about R? R1, R2, R3 ;-)


Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:19 pm
Profile E-mail
User avatar

GeneRally Carmaster

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:59 am
Posts: 4125
Post Re: [cpk] [ral] F2 Kit Cars by Lukeno94
It's a possibility, but I'm taking a bit of a break from carmaking at the moment. :)


Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:16 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 1, 5.00 on the average. 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.