[cpk] [ral] F2 Kit Cars by Lukeno94

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

[cpk] [ral] F2 Kit Cars by Lukeno94

Post by Lukeno94 »

Well, at long, long last, I've finished the F2 Kit Car pack. For those of you who don't know what the F2 Kit Cars were, they were some rally cars used from 1993 until 1999, and were an evolution of Group A5 (1.3 litre NA, 2WD), A6 (1.6 litre NA, 2WD) and A7 (2 litre NA, 2WD) category cars. A Citroen Xsara F2 Kit Car actually took two overall WRC wins in 1999.

These aren't all pure kit-cars though: there's some of the A5, A6, and A7 cars in there as well - ones that won the 2-litre classes of an international rally. As such, we have from the sublime (Maxi Megane, Xsara Kit Car, 306 Maxi) to the patently ridiculous. (Renault 18 GTX A7, Daewoo Cielo 1.8 N3) Please enjoy, and leave a comment!
Attachments
F2 Kit Cars.zip
(68.87 KiB) Downloaded 367 times
F2 Kit Cars.png
Szmajli

Re: [cpk] [ral] F2 Kit Cars by Lukeno94

Post by Szmajli »

Lukeno94 wrote:Well, at long, long last, I've finished the F2 Kit Car pack. For those of you who don't know what the F2 Kit Cars were, they were some rally cars used from 1993 until 1999, and were an evolution of Group A5 (1.3 litre NA, 2WD), A6 (1.6 litre NA, 2WD) and A7 (2 litre NA, 2WD) category cars. A Citroen Xsara F2 Kit Car actually took two overall WRC wins in 1999.

These aren't all pure kit-cars though: there's some of the A5, A6, and A7 cars in there as well - ones that won the 2-litre classes of an international rally. As such, we have from the sublime (Maxi Megane, Xsara Kit Car, 306 Maxi) to the patently ridiculous. (Renault 18 GTX A7, Daewoo Cielo 1.8 N3) Please enjoy, and leave a comment!
Awesome pack!! :bg:
I just want to say, that I feel that some cars needs some work on. Example the Peugeots look awesome, but the Swift, Samara, Saxo, Felicia not really looks like the real ones. :)

But There are lots of good cars, so 5/5 :) :bg:
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Are you sure that you're looking at the correct versions of some of those cars? Also, are those comments based on the liveries, or the models? :)
Szmajli

Post by Szmajli »

Lukeno94 wrote:Are you sure that you're looking at the correct versions of some of those cars? Also, are those comments based on the liveries, or the models? :)
I opened the pack in the car editor. But I say again. A very good pack, but imo some cars should be better :) Sorry if you felt that It was an offense! :)
My Tracks & Cars
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

That's not what I meant - I was querying if you were comparing my cars to the correct real model :) For example, there are two different versions of the Saxo: the one I've made, and the Super 1600 one, which is based on a newer style of the car. There's an Excel spreadsheet in the zip, which should provide you with the pictures I used to make the car. And I wasn't offended, I was trying to find out what the problem was :)
Szmajli

Post by Szmajli »

Lukeno94 wrote:That's not what I meant - I was querying if you were comparing my cars to the correct real model :) For example, there are two different versions of the Saxo: the one I've made, and the Super 1600 one, which is based on a newer style of the car. There's an Excel spreadsheet in the zip, which should provide you with the pictures I used to make the car. And I wasn't offended, I was trying to find out what the problem was :)
Please Forget everything that I wrote before :)
:mrgreen: Sorry :) :bg:
My Tracks & Cars

Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Hopefully that means you're now happy with my models :p any more comments? :)
tondakolik

Post by tondakolik »

very nice carpack, i love F2 rally cars!

what about R? R1, R2, R3 ;-)
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

It's a possibility, but I'm taking a bit of a break from carmaking at the moment. :)