BTCC 2014 by Herbal [tou] [ser] [cpk]

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

BTCC 2014 by Herbal [tou] [ser] [cpk]

Post by Herbal »

Unfortunately I have been a bit busier this time with exams, so I have been a bit late with releasing any of my finished stuffs. So, here you have the next pack from me, the British Touring Car Championship. Cars are in the current scheme of mine, so I don't think it is going to need any explanation. New is that after several requests, I've rethought the slowdown values for sand, and cars don't get stuck into gravel traps. Previous packs are also to be revamped, once I'll get the time...

Got no pictures currently, will update the thread soon, or if you wish to, you may post some eye-candies here to see the cars in work, so that you may spare me some work. ;)
Attachments
BTCC 2014 by Herbal.zip
(13.81 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: BTCC 2014 by Herbal [tou] [ser] [cpk]

Post by Herbal »

No interest? :(
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Without a foto, nope. But I have still the old BTCC 2014 pack. :)
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

Well, it was downloaded 10 times so probably some people were interested even if they don't put any comment. And maybe it's also that you didn't put any picture and nobody could see these cars before downloading. Anyway, don't worry - you're still making very good job with your cars and you're still one of the best carmaker in GeneRally.

My works are not commented but somebody is downloading it so I don't care about that and I'm still creating new cars.
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Well I've noticed some minor flaws:
1. On the No. 16 car one part was left unpainted - marked by the light green on the screenshot.
2. The team name before the mentioned No. 16 car is not Kraftwerk, but Laser Tools

I fixed those flaws and I can release the patched version. That is if Herbal agrees.

EDIT: Even my work isn't that commented, but I still work on my Formula Futbol and Formula Ciclismo projects.
Attachments
Flaw.PNG
Flaw.PNG (8.04 KiB) Viewed 3087 times
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports