[ser] [tou] Australian V8 Supercars Series 2013

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
puttz

[ser] [tou] Australian V8 Supercars Series 2013

Post by puttz »

Here comes the latest batch of V8's. I didn't realize how hard it would be to do these until I got started, so they sat around on my HD for a while, but then I just had to finish them :D I'm not entirely pleased with the results, but I used up all the polies/vertices and don't really have anything else I could do. Unfortunately, that means the cars look a lot more similar than I would like them to, but I still think they at least somewhat represent the real cars. I also included a concept of the Volvo that will be joining the series in 2014. Right now there are only 0-4 cars, I may add the schemes from this season at some point. Hope you enjoy these cars :bg:
Attachments
V8Supercars 2013.zip
(2.08 KiB) Downloaded 323 times
V8SCCars.jpg
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Arrow#17

Re: [ser] [tou] Australian V8 Supercars Series 2013

Post by Arrow#17 »

Downloaded just for the Altima (little bit biased, i work for nissan motorsport)

cars seem good, i like that you have to be on the brakes a fair bit... seemed a little understeery though.. and needed more slip when on different surfaces
but i do like.
If you can't race it, eat it, or screw it, its a waste of your time.
Check my latest tracks!
> [cir] Kmin
> [stc] Ezik Rd
Arrow#17
puttz

Re: [ser] [tou] Australian V8 Supercars Series 2013

Post by puttz »

Here is the 2013 teams and drivers expansion pack. It includes 29 drivers from the season. I have included AIs based upon season performance to this point for all the cars. If you have only this carpack installed into your cars directory, the drivers will be correctly matched with their cars. Hope you enjoy :bg:
Attachments
2013 V8 Supercars Teams and Drivers.zip
(9.4 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA