Car of the Month - November/December 2013 (results released)

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Car of the Month - November/December 2013 (results released)

Post by XYY »

Hello everyone :wave: (And thanks to Bird Bob Barker DuklaLiberec for the reminder :bg: )

Here you can nominate cars or carpacks that were posted in November and December 2013 for CoM. Once the nomination period closes at 0:00 GMT on 7th January 2014 the list of all nominated cars and carpacks will be available at CoM homepage.

Note: Please keep in mind that this topic is only for casting nominations. Any discussion should take place in the CoM discussion topic. One nomination is enough for a car or carpack to be electable. Anything else than nominations is likely to be deleted by a moderator to keep everything organised.
When nominating a car or carpack, you have to mention the name of the car/carpack, the author(s) and a link to the thread/post. Please don't edit your nomination posts, because your changes may be overlooked otherwise. Thanks :)

Please make sure you know the rules if you're unsure about anything.

Cheers,
XYY
Last edited by XYY on Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Car of the Month - November/December 2013 (nomination)

Post by XYY »

Keep in mind that the nomination period will end in a few days :)
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Car of the Month - November/December 2013 (nomination)

Post by XYY »

Just for your information, I haven't forgotten this, I just have to delay it. If I'm lucky I can get the cars up on Saturday, otherwise I'm afraid it will be Sunday or even Monday... :?
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Car of the Month - November/December 2013 (voting period

Post by XYY »

Sorry for not getting the stuff uploaded earlier, but I finally found some time to upload the few cars to the :com: homepage, so the voting for November/December 2013 can start now! (wow, it's already 2014 :o )

Take a look at the nominees list and select your five favourite cars/carpacks from there!

Please vote via PM to me. You'll have time until 27th January 2014.

We're happy with any vote, and the more votes we'll recieve, the better it will be. :) If you're unsure about anything, take a look at the rules or post in the CoM discussion topic.

There are only 8 nominated cars this time. I hope for at least as many votes... :hammer:

Cheers,
XYY
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

About half of the time has passed, and so far I recieved five votes from Szmajli, DuklaLiberec, Buka, marinator and Trigger Happy. Keep them coming in :trampo:
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

A bit less than one and a half day left, and I recieved just one more vote from FrukisCZE. Do me a favour and send some more votes, please ;)
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

puttz wrote:I know my quality isn't equal to that of say, MASA, Haruna, or Lukeno94, and I'll probably never win a COM, but I enjoy what I do with these, and I'm glad there are others out there who enjoy them as well :bsmile:
Said puttz and won the :com: award straight away :cool:

As you may have guessed, the Car of the Month November/December results are out! And take a look at the result! :yummy:
1. Nascar Camping World Truck Series 2013 by puttz - link
2. Supersport Tuned Cars by Gzehoo - link
3. F-Zero Machines Vol. 1 by MASA - link
If you look at it now, it doesn't look so surprising. But I strongly suggest to check out the detailed results :bg: We haven't had so many voters in a while, and certainly no car(pack) ever recieved ten votes! So thumbs up to everyone, to everyone who voted, and especially to puttz for his awesome creation :clap:

Thanks a lot, it was a surprise and great pleasure to make the Car of the Month results this period :goodvibes:
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

XYY wrote:(...)2. Supersport Tuned Cars by Gzehoo - link(...)
:jawdrop:
YEAH! 2nd place :silver:
Thanks for votes.

And congratulations to puttz :clap:
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server
CozmicDragon

Re: Car of the Month - November/December 2013 (results relea

Post by CozmicDragon »

Congrats to the winners! I was surprised my first car was nominated as compared to the three I released after, it kinda looks bad.
Beginner GR Car Maker & GR Racer (emphasis on Beginner...)
You can use any of my stuff for anything you want (except making profit of it), as long as you credit me. DON'T PM ME REQUESTING PERMISSIONS!!!
Just snoopin' around whenever I feel like it. Lost most of my stuff after my PC broke though...
puttz

Post by puttz »

:shock: Wow! I did not expect that one. :jawdrop: Thanks guys, I'm really honored. :bg: Also, congrats to Gzehoo for the runner-up with his excellent carset.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Congrats! :up:
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Congrats Gzehoo and Puttz for this success! :bg: And congrats to all others too ;)
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
Szmajli

Post by Szmajli »

:bg: Great Job! :)
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.