[tou] Aola Coupé1

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Crowella
GeneRally Trackmaster

[tou] Aola Coupé1

Post by Crowella »

Aola Coupé1

Coupé1 Standard
The Coupé 1 Standard was designed in a small shed in remote Australia to add competition to the ever fierce luxury coupé niche. On road, it is found to have a very compliant ride with little roll, feels sharp when turning with decent grip despite a hint of understeer out of corners. Some have commented that it may be a little heavy but to others, it's more to love. Complete with dual colours so when you can't decide between two colours, you have nothing to compromise.

Coupé1 Cabriolet
The Cabriolet became to be due to a freak accident when someone in the shed took the jaws of life to the roof. Turned out to be a good idea styling wise. Attempts were made to make it handle as well as the Standard at the cost of a little weight and a small bit of added roll. Air conditioning standard.

Coupé1 AIOC Specification
CardMaster and Aola have joined forces to enter the second season of the All in One Championship with it's exclusive vehicle, the Aola Coupé1. Manufactured to comply with AIOC specifications. Will it do well? Only time will tell but judging from the predictions we made by tossing a coin, it should do just fine.
Official team colours are 255/200/0 - 200/0/0
Attachments
Aola Coupe1.zip
(1.47 KiB) Downloaded 299 times
coupe1.png
View my archived circuits/cars here
Marco

Re: [tou] Aola Coupé1

Post by Marco »

I don't know why, but the front reminds me a Viper :)
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars