[gtc] CSV Razor

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
CozmicDragon

[gtc] CSV Razor

Post by CozmicDragon »

CSV Razor

An exotic at heart, the Razor is CSV's first supercar. It comes in 4 variations: Razor S, Razor ST, Razor GT and Razor GTT. Quick descriptions of each car follow up now:
Razor S
razorsprev.jpg
The Razor S is the "entry level" Razor. It is powered by a 4.2 litre V8 engine producing 549bhp. It can accelerate from 0-100km/h in around 4.5 seconds. Pushed forward by a 5-speed sequential gearbox, it can achieve top speeds of 269km/h (around 115km/h in the GeneRally world). It handles reasonably well, but can be slidy due to the lack of a rear wing to keep the back end stable. However, it is quite light, at only 910kg. The Razor S is a wild beast, but if tamed well, can be very rewarding.
Razor ST
razorstprev.jpg
The Razor ST is the targa top version of the Razor, running on the same specifications as its roofed counterpart. However, the lack of the roof makes the car even lighter, at only 884kg. This results in improved handling over the Razor S, but as a result of the reduced weight the car can become even wilder on track.

Razor GT

razorgtprev.jpg
The Razor GT is the main attraction of the Razor lineup. Limited to 3,500 units, this car's main change in appearance over the Razor S is the addition of a wing to resolve the oversteer problems. This, however, comes at the expense of weight - It now stands at 950kg. The reason for the massive gain in weight? The GT was given a new engine - A 5.0 litre twin-turbocharged V12, producing an impressive 727bhp. This also decreases the 0-100km/h time to an astounding 3.3 seconds, and its top speed to 366km/h (though the road-legal version is electronically limited to 330km/h for safety reasons, or around 150km/h in the GeneRally world). It was also given a new gearbox, a 6-speed paddleshift. The Razor GT's handling is massively improved in comparison to the Razor S, but if pushed too hard, the Razor GT can return to its roots and oversteer slightly.

Razor GTT

razorgttprev.jpg
Like the Razor S, the Razor GT also has a targa top version, the Razor GTT. It runs on the same specs as the Razor GT, sans the roof, which drops the weight to 924kg. This results in improved handling and acceleration but might result in oversteer if pushed too hard. This car can be driven easily by anyone, and could be considered the ultimate version of the Razor.

Okay, less talk more download, here goes the link. Enjoy!
CSV Razor.rar
(1.11 KiB) Downloaded 298 times
Beginner GR Car Maker & GR Racer (emphasis on Beginner...)
You can use any of my stuff for anything you want (except making profit of it), as long as you credit me. DON'T PM ME REQUESTING PERMISSIONS!!!
Just snoopin' around whenever I feel like it. Lost most of my stuff after my PC broke though...