[tou] CSV Lynx

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
CozmicDragon

[tou] CSV Lynx

Post by CozmicDragon »

Sorry it took so long to release this. I was going to release this a few hours ago but got too busy watching the NFL AFC finals (Pats lost... :( But they're not the only NFL team I like. GO SEAHAWKS!!!), but here it is.

CSV Lynx

The Lynx is a project of a family sedan with a touch of luxury. It is powered by a 2.0 litre inline 4 producing 229bhp, allowing it to reach top speeds of 246km/h (in the GR world, that's around 100km/h). With comfortable space for five adults, leather seats all around and all kinds of luxury, it's quite the comfy car to drive, but all that luxury comes at a cost in terms of performance. First problem is the weight (1464kg) and second problem is the handling. The Lynx is AWD, but most of the torque is at the front wheels, making it prone to understeer. It's mostly a good car for cruising, but isn't too competitive for racing.
lynxprev1.jpg
lynxprev2.jpg
CSV Lynx.rar
(875 Bytes) Downloaded 276 times
Beginner GR Car Maker & GR Racer (emphasis on Beginner...)
You can use any of my stuff for anything you want (except making profit of it), as long as you credit me. DON'T PM ME REQUESTING PERMISSIONS!!!
Just snoopin' around whenever I feel like it. Lost most of my stuff after my PC broke though...