[cpk] Mini Pack (Credits to Kory Miller)

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Filipe1020

[cpk] Mini Pack (Credits to Kory Miller)

Post by Filipe1020 »

Before anything I would like to introduce myself, well I'm filipe1020 and I used to play this game a long time ago but I just find out again a few days earlier (Thanks internet!) I made a few tracks but I never had the chance to save them, but anyway I'm really happy that I could manage to find this game and see that it's still alive! :D

Anyway, I'm glad that I joined this community, I never expected that this game is still alive with people still playing it and making tracks, cars, and even a sequel! Well anyway you came here for the car pack, so let me explain about it, well there is this restored car pack by Kory Miller (Credits to him for the model) http://forum.generally-racers.com/viewt ... =22&t=3356 and there is a cute little representation of the mini there that I just felt in love with it, so I decided to make a whole pack centered on that car, with different types of handlings included!

Currently includes:
- Mini (The normal one but the wheel positions are fixed and less stretched and odd looking like the original)
- Mini Monster
- Mini Cabrio
- Mini Bean (Mr.Bean car yes)
- Mini Drag
- Mini Rally

if you want more Minis, feel free to suggest!

EDIT by Lukeno94: No evidence that you were given permission to modify these, so I've removed the attachment.
Attachments
minipack.png
Last edited by Filipe1020 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Mini Pack

Post by XYY »

Have you got the permission by Kory Miller? Because if not, I'm afraid we have to remove the car file :worried:

Also, for the next time, please add tags like it is explained here. And then please don't upload the images at external servers (imgshack), but rather here. We don't want to be dependent on other servers ;)
Filipe1020

Re: Mini Pack

Post by Filipe1020 »

XYY wrote:Have you got the permission by Kory Miller? Because if not, I'm afraid we have to remove the car file :worried:

Also, for the next time, please add tags like it is explained here. And then please don't upload the images at external servers (imgshack), but rather here. We don't want to be dependent on other servers ;)
I don't know if he is still playing, also sorry I'm new here so I don't know how things work around this forum
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: [cpk] Mini Pack (Credits to Kory Miller)

Post by Lukeno94 »

Filipe, it's exactly how it worked on the old forum. You cannot modify people's work unless you get permission.
Filipe1020

Post by Filipe1020 »

Lukeno94 wrote:Filipe, it's exactly how it worked on the old forum. You cannot modify people's work unless you get permission.
Dude that's my first time I've ever been on this community, I never was on the old forum or anything, jesus you guys are making a big deal over 40 polygons.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Last comment on this subject, since the thread has been locked (not by me - Edit: by Trigger Happy) - I apologize if you've never been on any of the old forums (your name is similar to some of the users I remember from the past), but it is very clearly stated in the rules that you cannot modify another user's work without permission.