[oth] Dog Sled

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

[oth] Dog Sled

Post by Emil Patanen »

Good morning! :coffee:

Another vehicle from me already. I made a dog sled, which are being used for sled dog races. In these races the mushers and dogs travel long distances and do not fight only against their opponents, but also against the nature's forces. In some races in Alaska and Canada the temperature can drop below -50 °C and strong wind can make it feel like it was below -90 °C at worst. Also the wild animals can cause problems in the races. There has been few accidents in history of sled dog racing, in which dogs have been killed or injured by a moose (why must Herbal be so aggressive??). The longest of these races are over 1 000 miles long and last for several days.

I have included 6 different dog colors in the .car file: White + Black, White + Brown, Brown, Gray, Dark Gray and Black.
The Nijunak Mushing Show Race track has been designed for these.

I suggest you to put the fuel mass to 90 kg, when racing with these.

I hope you like them and also leave some comments :cool:
Attachments
[Emil] Dog Sled.zip
(2.01 KiB) Downloaded 369 times
Dog_Sled.jpg
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil
ivaneurope

Re: [oth] Dog Sled

Post by ivaneurope »

Stunning pack - 5/5

PS: Can you make bobsleigh(2 and 4 man), luge(Single and Doubles) and Skeleton cars(and tracks) if you want?
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Emil Patanen »

Thanks for the comment, ivaneurope. :)
ivaneurope wrote:PS: Can you make bobsleigh(2 and 4 man), luge(Single and Doubles) and Skeleton cars(and tracks) if you want?
I will give a try at making those cars, but they won't have a top priority on my to do list, so you have wait some time for them. For the tracks I have say "no", because I don't have that much interest in them.

Any other comments about these vehicles?
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Almost perfect. 4,99999/5. :bg: And why not 5/5? An engine sound with barking would be great. :mrgreen: