Brazilian Stock Car 2014 by Herbal [tou] [cpk] [ser]

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Brazilian Stock Car 2014 by Herbal [tou] [cpk] [ser]

Post by Herbal »

Unfortunately my previous 2 months were too hectic to spend to ANYTHING except university, but last weekend I was finally able to get a whole day off to GR. And to holster up my current lurking status (temporarily), I am going to release one of the currently finished projects.

Let's check out then HUEland Brazil's national stock car championship, the... Schin Stock Car Championship! There are stock cars to be used, but they can be coated for two manufacturers: to Chevrolet Sonic and for Peugeot 408. At first I didn't think that competition would be that interesting, but after checking out the entry list, where I have found some interesting names like Rubens Barrichello, Antonio Pizzionia, Ricardo Zonta, Cacá Bueno, and such, I've thought that they are worth for a GR release... :mrgreen:

What you need to know from this pack is, that the cars are made anew, they are not comparable to my previous touring packs (except for dimensions, they are needed for my modeling system). As usual, I have also included cars with driver colors, and because I've used race numbers to identify each driver (ah and different drivers have different wing colors, too!), a text file is also included to find out, who drives at which team.

Unfortunately I don't have that much time to make any more fancy pictures of the cars, so if you want to, you may post here some eye candies, too. Please do not forget to rate my carpack. Enjoy!
Attachments
Brazilian Stock Car 2014 by Herbal.zip
(4.02 KiB) Downloaded 404 times
BrazStock.PNG
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
ivaneurope

Re: Brazilian Stock Car 2014 by Herbal [tou] [cpk] [ser]

Post by ivaneurope »

The cars look great like every other carset you released.
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

:wow: , I wait time for a Stock Car Brasil cpk, nice job :bg:
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

It looks HUEat... I mean great

HUEHUEHUE BRBRBR
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator