World Touring Car Championship 2014 [tou] [ser] [cpk]

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

World Touring Car Championship 2014 [tou] [ser] [cpk]

Post by Herbal »

Note: I had not enough space for remaining tags and my name together, I guess that shouldn't be a big bother though... :P

A new week, a new carpack from me. Here we have the eleventh season of WTCC, with a new manufacturer, Citroen arriving to the competition, next to Honda and Lada, plus some Chevies built from RML. Out of that, there are 5 oldcar-entries in TC2 class, a Civic for NIKA, two BMWs to Engstler and two SEATs for Campos. Although this year we have a bit more limited entry list this year, but we may hope in some more factory entries next year, let's hope that'll happen so! :shy:

In addition, I've also built the official safety car of WTCC, Alfa Romeo 4C, with its realistic specifications. The race cars also have new physics, you can feel the difference between the cars of the two classes, and RWD-FWD drives (currently in BMW only, logically only comparable to SEAT Leon and Honda Civic in TC2 class).

A drivers list is also included, just as I've done so far with my released stuffs this year. Don't forget to rate and comment them, enjoy!
Attachments
WTCC2014.PNG
WTCC 2014 by Herbal.zip
(7.61 KiB) Downloaded 600 times
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
RobertRacer

Re: World Touring Car Championship 2014 [tou] [ser] [cpk]

Post by RobertRacer »

This car pack is very good. You made it well. But, I have one problem with this pack. When one WTCC car gets in sand, then he almost can't move. :down: Can you made it so, that the cars can drive better on sand? I won't wait 10-20 seconds to be back on track. :stig: would be mad.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :exstar:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

RobertRacer99 wrote:This car pack is very good. You made it well. But, I have one problem with this pack. When one WTCC car gets in sand, then he almost can't move. :down: Can you made it so, that the cars can drive better on sand? I won't wait 10-20 seconds to be back on track. :stig: would be mad.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :exstar:
Thanks for noting that out, I am about to investigate the grip values here and may give out a fixture to previous carpacks.
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Kenny195

Post by Kenny195 »

I really love it! Thanks! :bg:
Marcinho
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Marcinho »

It's fantastic and my favorite to CoM winner :D