[cpk] [ser] [for] I believe (ZF1-2014)

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Zaekyr

[cpk] [ser] [for] I believe (ZF1-2014)

Post by Zaekyr »

That these are the best cars I have ever made for Generally. As usual they are fast, hitting 190 Mph scale on Strava's top speed test track with some sliding occurring so I think they are able to hit 200 mph if you can find a long enough straightaway. With the increased weight and lowered power they have a longer acceleration curve that my former F1 pack so they can be used on more tracks without "sliding off". Also as per my style, each car has slightly different physics although very close performance wise. They vary in power, and downforce. Long term testing on various different tracks has resulted in only 2-3 tenths of a second difference between them and no particular car has been a consistent winner on any of them (primarily due to damage and pit strategy variance I believe).

Enjoy!
Attachments
ZF1-2014.zip
(277.58 KiB) Downloaded 227 times
Screenie.jpg
Zaekyr

Re: [cpk][ser][for] I believe (ZF1-2014)

Post by Zaekyr »

Dang, sorry guys,

Wrong file ended up in zip. Here is the correct file. Everything is the same except for car weights I mistakenly did not change back after a test. In case you do not wish to download again you could change it in editor yourself by just subtracting 100 kg from each cars weight.
Attachments
ZF1-2014.zip
(277.58 KiB) Downloaded 231 times