[tru] CSV Rampage

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
CozmicDragon

[tru] CSV Rampage

Post by CozmicDragon »

CSV Rampage
The CSV Rampage is a mid-sized pickup truck designed for casual driving on and off the road. It is powered by a 2.5 litre turbodiesel V6 engine, capable of 287bhp and pushing it to top speeds of 237km/h. It's worth noting one thing though: The Rampage is a tough beast to tame. Its heavy weight (1560kg) and long wheelbase for a truck make it understeer prone. Its ground clearance is lower than most trucks, which makes it unsuitable for jumpy dirt roads. However, once tamed, the Rampage will obey its owner like a calm dog. Skill is required to drive this heavy-duty, but those who have it will be rewarded.
rampageprev1.jpg
rampageprev2.jpg
PS: I found out what was causing the annoying "Bad Poly" bug in which a part of the roof wouldn't show up - I normally put polies behind the front and rear windows so that it won't look weird when looking at them from behind, but after experiencing this bug with this car, I decided I won't do it anymore. The Razor and the Dynamo didn't have it, but I think it's better to be safe than sorry.

PPS: I'm now using the GR Physics Calculator to do the physics for my cars. Holy wow, it's SO much easier! I might even update the physics for my other cars after this, but not now. Maybe tomorrow when I actually have time for this.
Attachments
CSV Rampage.zip
(804 Bytes) Downloaded 292 times
Beginner GR Car Maker & GR Racer (emphasis on Beginner...)
You can use any of my stuff for anything you want (except making profit of it), as long as you credit me. DON'T PM ME REQUESTING PERMISSIONS!!!
Just snoopin' around whenever I feel like it. Lost most of my stuff after my PC broke though...