[lmp] CSV Inzomnia

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
CozmicDragon

[lmp] CSV Inzomnia

Post by CozmicDragon »

CSV Inzomnia

inzomniaprev.jpg
Designed as the car for a championship series organized by CSV (whose name is still to be decided), the Inzomnia is the pinnacle of CSV's race car technology. With heavy inspiration from the legendary Group C race cars that dominated Le Mans in the '80s, the Inzomnia has ridiculous amounts of downforce and grip, all powered by a 960hp Twin Turbo V12 engine, capable of pushing the 800kg car onto top speeds of over 400km/h. Despite all of the good attributes, and the extremely nimble handling the car has, the Inzomnia lives up to its name: It will give YOU an insomnia crisis, being quite demanding on the driver's skills behind the wheel and most of all, patience. The Inzomnia won't be easily tamed. But once it is, you can expect it to be one of the best and fastest cars you have ever driven.
CSV Inzomnia.zip
(626 Bytes) Downloaded 269 times
Beginner GR Car Maker & GR Racer (emphasis on Beginner...)
You can use any of my stuff for anything you want (except making profit of it), as long as you credit me. DON'T PM ME REQUESTING PERMISSIONS!!!
Just snoopin' around whenever I feel like it. Lost most of my stuff after my PC broke though...