[ser] [cpk] [ral] WRC Essential 2007-2015 (with blank cars)

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Hormous

[ser] [cpk] [ral] WRC Essential 2007-2015 (with blank cars)

Post by Hormous »

Hello everyone!

UPDATE! New cars and liveries!

Here you can find my rally cars!
With the start of the 2015 WRC Season, i decided to refresh a little bit my topic.

Carpacks:

Carpack Contain:
--------------------------
FIA WRC 2007
Citroen C4 WRC
Ford Focus RS WRC '07
Subaru Impreza WRC '07
Suzuki SX4 WRC
FIA WRC 2008
Citroen C4 WRC
Ford Focus RS WRC '08
Subaru Impreza WRC '08
Suzuki SX4 WRC
FIA WRC 2009-2010
Citroen C4 WRC
Ford Focus WRC '09
FIA WRC 2011
Citroen DS3 WRC
Ford Fiesta RS WRC
Mini John Cooper Works WRC
FIA WRC 2012
Citroen DS3 WRC
Ford Fiesta RS WRC
FIA WRC 2013
Citroen DS3 WRC
Ford Fiesta RS WRC
Volkswagen Polo R WRC
FIA WRC 2014
Volkswagen Polo R WRC
Citroen DS3 WRC
Ford Fiesta RS WRC '14
Hyundai i20 WRC
FIA WRC 2015
Volkswagen Polo R WRC
Citroen DS3 WRC
Ford Fiesta RS WRC '14
Hyundai i20 WRC
Test Cars
Toyota Yaris WRC
WRCEssentialPNGNamesTry2.png
WRCEssential07-15.zip
(5.23 KiB) Downloaded 379 times

Carpack Contain:
Citroen DS3 WRC
Ford Fiesta RS WRC
Ford Fiesta RS WRC '14
Volkswagen Polo R WRC
Hyundai i20 WRC
Toyota Yaris WRC
Citroen C4 WRC
Ford Focus RS WRC '06
Ford Focus RS WRC '08
Subaru Impreza WRC '06
Subaru Impreza WRC '08
Suzuki SX4 WRC

V2 Fixed brightness problems
WRCEssentialBlankV2.zip
(7.92 KiB) Downloaded 253 times
Enjoy!
shot0012.png
Last edited by Hormous on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:13 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Warlex

Re: [ser] [cpk] [ral] WRC Seasons 2011-present

Post by Warlex »

Awesome carpack! I liked it very much, congratulations!

Let me just ask, you painted the cars on car editor because their colors are always those? I'm asking this becase I don't know how the WRC cars look like, and maybe some customizing would be nice if that isn't the case.. hehe

But anyway, great job! :D
Hormous

Re: [ser] [cpk] [ral] WRC Seasons 2011-present

Post by Hormous »

Thanks Warlex!

I've painted the cars only with the liveries of the best teams, one for each car at season.
I decided this because making cars took me some time, and now i'm working on other carpacks...so i don't want losing more time making lots of private team liveries.

But yes, give me some time and i will release a blank carpack :bg:

Other comments?
generalbrasil

Re: [ser] [cpk] [ral] WRC Seasons 2011-2014 (with blank cars

Post by generalbrasil »

Thanks man, downloading, first pack that i see with popular cars, like ford fiesta, let's test.
Sorry for my english.
Hormous

Re: [ser] [cpk] [ral] WRC Seasons 2011-2014 (with blank cars

Post by Hormous »

Yeah, these are popular cars built with rally specs.

I'd like to know if you (or someone else) like the pack or not, it would be nice to have some feedback for eventual improvements.
Hormous

Re: [ser] [cpk] [ral] WRC Essential 2007-2015 (with blank ca

Post by Hormous »

UPDATE!!

List of updates:

-New Cars:
Citroen C4 WRC
Ford Focus RS WRC '06
Ford Focus RS WRC '08
Subaru Impreza WRC '06
Subaru Impreza WRC '08
Suzuki SX4 WRC
-New Seasons:
2009-2010
-Slighty changed liveries in models of the previous pack.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

The cars look good - they indeed look like their real life counterparts.

PS: If you're interested, can you make the R5, R4/N4, S2000, RRC, R3(including the T versions) and R2 cars? For these you're missing some base models (like the Peugeots, Skodas etc.)
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Flaming_Wuzzle
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Flaming_Wuzzle »

Is anyone else getting darkened colors when using the blank cars? Left is a DS3 already in my collection that works as it should, right is the one from this pack.

My apologies if this is a known problem and it's already been said in other threads how to fix it.
Attachments
wrccolors.png
wrccolors.png (12.22 KiB) Viewed 5153 times
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Flaming_Wuzzle wrote:Is anyone else getting darkened colors when using the blank cars? Left is a DS3 already in my collection that works as it should, right is the one from this pack.

My apologies if this is a known problem and it's already been said in other threads how to fix it.
Perhaps he changed the brightness of the cars - check them in the car editor.

EDIT: As I suspected - he just set the brightness to -
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Marco

Post by Marco »

Awesome cars :bg:

PS: could you also make RGT cars, Lotus Exige R-GT, Porsche 996 GT3 and Porsche 997 GT3?
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
Hormous

Post by Hormous »

ivaneurope wrote:The cars look good - they indeed look like their real life counterparts.

PS: If you're interested, can you make the R5, R4/N4, S2000, RRC, R3(including the T versions) and R2 cars? For these you're missing some base models (like the Peugeots, Skodas etc.)
My plan is to go back with other seasons (i've already done a Xsara model)...but however months ago i was working on a R5 pack and so now i have base models for 208, Mirage and a 70% complete Fabia(the newest model). I think I can finish this pack, adding easily the 3 RRC cars.
For S2000 and R4/N4 maybe I can working on these categories but in need time (the only bases which i have are Fiesta and Impreza 08).
I'm not very interested on R3 and R2 cars (no wings, these cars are charmless, S1600 were better).
Flaming_Wuzzle wrote:Is anyone else getting darkened colors when using the blank cars? Left is a DS3 already in my collection that works as it should, right is the one from this pack.

I lowered brightness on paint models to be more free to use colors, but yeah this is not very good on blank models...i'll update them as soon as possible. Anyway thanks for the tip, also to Ivaneurope for help.
marinator wrote:Awesome cars :bg:

PS: could you also make RGT cars, Lotus Exige R-GT, Porsche 996 GT3 and Porsche 997 GT3?
Well I think Lorenzo have more experience and is better on making GT cars, but maybe I can try.

PS
I have ready carpacks with complete seasons 2011/12/13/14 (each contains all cars which raced at least two times per year, no wildcard). Somebody is interested?
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Horrormous wrote: My plan is to go back with other seasons (i've already done a Xsara model)...but however months ago i was working on a R5 pack and so now i have base models for 208, Mirage and a 70% complete Fabia(the newest model). I think I can finish this pack, adding easily the 3 RRC cars.
For S2000 and R4/N4 maybe I can working on these categories but in need time (the only bases which i have are Fiesta and Impreza 08).
I'm not very interested on R3 and R2 cars (no wings, these cars are charmless, S1600 were better).
So is this means that many new cars like 307, 206, Focus 99-05 etc. we can see in the future?
It's also great that in your plans is also the lower classes (R5, R4, RRC, S2000). Too bad that R3 and R2 are omited (those cars are indeed production 2WD cars without aero) - I wanted to see your interpretation of the new Renault Clio (you can allways do an R5 version despite there's none)
Horrormous wrote:I lowered brightness on paint models to be more free to use colors, but yeah this is not very good on blank models...i'll update them as soon as possible. Anyway thanks for the tip, also to Ivaneurope for help.
Well, the low brigthness is good if the cars are painted in car editor (for using colors like pink or purple). However for using the in-game colors it is better to have the normals set to the default value
Horrormous wrote:
marinator wrote:Awesome cars :bg:

Well I think Lorenzo have more experience and is better on making GT cars, but maybe I can try.
I think Herbal had sent me a prototype GT pack version that has the Exige, but the Porsche version is 991.
Horrormous wrote:PS
I have ready carpacks with complete seasons 2011/12/13/14 (each contains all cars which raced at least two times per year, no wildcard). Somebody is interested?
Why not? I'd be great to see season packs
Hormous

Post by Hormous »

UPDATE Blank Carpack!
Fixed brightness and new windows color (251 instead of 90).
ivaneurope wrote:
Horrormous wrote: My plan is to go back with other seasons (i've already done a Xsara model)...but however months ago i was working on a R5 pack and so now i have base models for 208, Mirage and a 70% complete Fabia(the newest model). I think I can finish this pack, adding easily the 3 RRC cars.
So is this means that many new cars like 307, 206, Focus 99-05 etc. we can see in the future?
It's also great that in your plans is also the lower classes (R5, R4, RRC, S2000). Too bad that R3 and R2 are omited (those cars are indeed production 2WD cars without aero) - I wanted to see your interpretation of the new Renault Clio (you can allways do an R5 version despite there's none)
Yes it means this. For R3 and R2 maybe only after the other classes (there are lots of more bases to do as GT86/Adam/500..)the same for the new Clio(I've already thinked to make cars as Ypsilon/A1 as WRC...but no for the moment)
ivaneurope wrote: Well, the low brigthness is good if the cars are painted in car editor (for using colors like pink or purple). However for using the in-game colors it is better to have the normals set to the default value
Now fixed! Yes I've tried to change light position and other things but the default value is good.
ivaneurope wrote: I think Herbal had sent me a prototype GT pack version that has the Exige, but the Porsche version is 991.
Is this pack available for download?
ivaneurope wrote:
Horrormous wrote: PS
Why not? I'd be great to see season packs
Ok one of these days I'll open a new topic
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

Horrormous wrote:
ivaneurope wrote: I think Herbal had sent me a prototype GT pack version that has the Exige, but the Porsche version is 991.
Is this pack available for download?
No, it is available currently only via email or through social network
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars