[ser] [cpk] [tou] Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008 by Szmajli

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Szmajli

[ser] [cpk] [tou] Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008 by Szmajli

Post by Szmajli »

Hi

Here is my newest carpack.
It is a One Make series from Hungary, based on the Spanish Seat Leon Supercopa. I made the 2008 season because the most drivers were in this season. And the other thing is, that was the only season when Norbert Kiss (FIA Truck Racing European Champion 2014) and Michelisz Norbert (FIA WTCC Yokohama Trophy World Champion 2012) are fighting for the championship title at the same series. The title was open until the last event. Michelisz won the first race of the weekend. By this he was 10 point behind Kiss (the maximum possible number of points was 74 by race). At the final race of the weekand and the season Michelisz got a blown tire and Kiss won the championship.

The pack contains all the 22 drivers from the 2008 season, and a nonpainted version of the car.
Thanks Herbal for the idea of the brand logo in the game! :bg:
Finally, have fun and write some feedback please! :)
Attachments
seatleonszuperkupa2008.png
seatleonszuperkupa2008-big.png
seatleonszuperkupa2008-big.png (6.19 KiB) Viewed 2822 times
Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008 by Szmajli.zip
(158.91 KiB) Downloaded 317 times
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.
NicolasP

Re: [ser] [cpk] [tou] Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008 by Szmajli

Post by NicolasP »

Well done Szmajli :bg: , and i have other request for you, Mexican Super Copa Telcel, is other one-make championship with the Seat Leon. :yummy:
ps. You pack of the Copa Tiida are almost ready? :misch:

:star: 5/5 :star:
Szmajli

Post by Szmajli »

NicolasP wrote:Well done Szmajli :bg: , and i have other request for you, Mexican Super Copa Telcel, is other one-make championship with the Seat Leon. :yummy:

Thank you! :bg:

(I started modelling the Nissan. I'll post an image to the WIP topic. And I'll make the Mexican Super Copa Telcel. As soon as I have freetime because I'll have an exam on thursday. Can you give me some link to any gallery where I can find images from the cars? :) )
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

Szmajli wrote:
NicolasP wrote:Well done Szmajli :bg: , and i have other request for you, Mexican Super Copa Telcel, is other one-make championship with the Seat Leon. :yummy:

Thank you! :bg:

(I started modelling the Nissan. I'll post an image to the WIP topic. And I'll make the Mexican Super Copa Telcel. As soon as I have freetime because I'll have an exam on thursday. Can you give me some link to any gallery where I can find images from the cars? :) )
You're welcome :wink2: , thanks for start the Copa Tiida cpk, and search in google ''super copa telcel 2014'' and you will found various photos of the cars of the Super Copa Telcel. :D