[lmp] Sartos T20

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

[lmp] Sartos T20

Post by Sartalas »

Here's the debut car company Sartos, I immediately started with "thick pipe" even without creating a serial vehicle starting in Endurance Series. However, employees of the company have already gained experience in creating other cars, such as the Global Rallycross cars or other vehicles continuously. There were also those who have worked with two-wheelers in the speedway. The combination of such different experiences of employees to initiate co-operation and start the car in a series of single-seat, Sartos - so called because the company has created, however, body, and Porsche has provided the engine. Body T20 was designed for streamlined design so that you can tear off a few seconds during the 15-minute race. Unfortunately, lack of experience with the cars meant that the weight of the car is as high as 1020 kg. How do you think is doing the first model of Sartos?
Sartos T20.zip
(913 Bytes) Downloaded 298 times
LMP1 grif.PNG
Lorenzo

Re: [lmp] Sartos T20

Post by Lorenzo »

You did some good work here, the car has rounded and realistic appearance, looks sleek and drives very smoothly. I like that simple trick you did at the back with using two different dark colours, it's so much better than leaving a blank, single coloured area. However, I find your car a bit disproportionate in terms of height as the lower part of the model is too small compared to the upper part which results in quite "flat" appearance. I think the model would look much fuller and more realistic if you lowered the bottom part by, let's say, 0,2 (so the lowest vertices would remain at level of about -0,45). Also wheels are placed too low for my taste. But overall it's a very solid work and I'll follow how Sartos company develops ;)
Attachments
sartos.png
sartos.png (4.55 KiB) Viewed 2771 times
Last edited by Lorenzo on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bif44

Post by Bif44 »

I think the model looks quite good, the handling is also smooth. :yummy:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

@ Lorenzo: you may be right about the proportion, but the car looks like built under Gzehoo's OP1 specification, where certain limitations are set for minimal hight of roof or max. high value of front lights from their lowest to highest point, which could limit the design's proportions. But ATM I cannot make sure in CE Sartalas already reached the limits.

In any case it's really nice car. :up:
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

Although I have only a little note about this front part (which is 0.05 under car's bodywork and with which car's heigth is over 0.9) and also about front lights, but in all other cases I don't see any issues so car is allowed.

And very good job Sartalas :bg:
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server