[ser] [for] 2017 IndyCar Series

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Lorenzo

[ser] [for] 2017 IndyCar Series

Post by Lorenzo »

2017 IndyCar Series

New IndyCar season (Road specification) and new palette that was made initially for F1 pack, but fits well here too. It doesn't change much, only saturates some of colours (most notably "orange", but also yellow and blue) and changes purple to pink - generally, may be used interchangeably with the standard one, with no significant difference affecting the gameplay. The pack will be later expanded with low-drag car specs and possibly some new liveries - if you miss some of these, let me know because after having made 17 I just felt lazy and wanted to release it asap. :sweatdrop: I didn't care about various aero packages, there is only one unique model and all cars are equal in terms of performance.
Have fun.
17 liveries + 1 blank car (so far)
17 liveries + 1 blank car (so far)
Attachments
[Lor] 2017.zip
Enhanced colours
(939 Bytes) Downloaded 612 times
[Lor] 2017 IndyCar Series.zip
(4.11 KiB) Downloaded 841 times
ivaneurope

Re: [ser] [for] 2017 IndyCar Series

Post by ivaneurope »

OK, Where are #19 Coyne (Ed Jones), #7 SPM (Aleshin) and both ECR cars (Pigot and Hildebrand)?
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

I knew someone would notice :ouch: I will update it soon.
Hormous

Post by Hormous »

One more 2017 pack! (1 F.1, 1 F.E, 2 WRC, 1 Indy). Not bad, this helps to keep Generally alive.
I'm not interested in IndyCars but, you know, a Lorenzo's work is always worth for downloading.
Physic is very challenging and realistic, while the logo left me surprised, it's a briliant idea.
The palette seems to be good, but I'm not entirely convinced by the orange of the houses.
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

Thanks for the comment, to be honest I'm not that interested in IndyCar either, but there was a DW12 model on my drive for 3 or 4 years and I thought that I should do something with it eventually :D
So I just tweaked the model here and there and painted it, not a big deal, and especialy if there's at least one or two IndyCar fans it was worth releasing.

Physics comes basically from my calculator that I used for The Garage so it's nice to hear that it works fo you with other types of cars as well.

Yeah, it needs some time to get used to orange houses, but honestly, after some weeks using this one as a default, I wouldn't change back to the standard palette, I just like these saturated colours so much :P and the orange McLaren also looks so much better, you'll see that soon too.

By the way, the update will come after first oval race and along with the rest of liveries I'm going to introduce oval aero kit.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

OK, Indy 500 had passed and still no updates :(
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

While we're at it, could we have a Alonso Indycar?
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff