[for] [cpk] Four Classic F1 Cars + Astor Formula DFR

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Krisu
GeneRally Carmaster

[for] [cpk] Four Classic F1 Cars + Astor Formula DFR

Post by Krisu »

First things first, I'm not dead :D I have had a variety of things happening during my absence, but I haven't abandoned GR :)

So, this packs contains four different Formula One cars from four decades – the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. It also includes a fictional
car, the Astor Formula DFR (more information later!). I do have a bunch of more cars almost ready to be released, you'll see them
later on :bg: The pack also showcases new physics from what I've used in my earlier releases, you should be able to feel the difference.

The cars:

Lotus-Climax 33: The pinnacle of the 1.5-litre F1. The car was driven by the legendary Jim Clark in 1964–65. Clark won the 1965 title in a fashion that slayed the opposition. 225 bhp / 451 kg.

Mclaren-Ford M23: McLaren's F1 entry between 1973 and 1977. James Hunt won the 1976 title with the car. The car included is based on the 1975 spec. 485 bhp / 575 kg.

McLaren-Honda MP4/4: Almost every F1 fan knows this car. At least they should! The beginning of the fruity partnership with Honda in 1988 absolutely obliterated the opposition, Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost winning 15 of the 16 races in the season and leading 98% of all the race laps :shock: Among other incredible statistics. The last turbocharged car to win the title before turbos were banned. 685 bhp / 540 kg.

Tyrrell-Honda 020: The successor to the groundbreaking Tyrrell 019, which brought raised noses into the sport and became the standard by 1996. One second place was achieved in 1991 with the car, driven by Stefano Modena. 6th place in the constructors' championship. But the car looks very neat! 675 bhp / 505 kg.

Astor Formula DFR: A customer single-seater racer made by Chris Astor in 1993 (fictional car). Built around the then-obsolete Cosworth DFR 3.5L V8 engine, it's an inexpensive option for high-speed single-make racing. A very low-line design combined with effective underbody aero makes the car surprisingly quick, certainly enough for any amateur racer! Eight F1-based historical liveries included :) Engine revs restricted to 10,500 rpm. 570 bhp / 560 kg.

Player-coloured (0/4) cars included of all of the cars as well.

I will add pictures of the liveries later on, don't worry! Enjoy :)
Attachments
Monoposto pack 1.rar
(5.41 KiB) Downloaded 359 times
Formula DFR Player.png
Tyrrell 020.png
McLaren MP4-4.png
McLaren M23.png
Lotus 33.png
My latest creation: F-Astor Junior

I know only that I do not know

Long live speed, thrash, death, black and doom metal without forgetting grindcore!
Haruna
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: [for] [cpk] Four Classic F1 Cars + Astor Formula DFR

Post by Haruna »

I'm pretty salty that more people haven't commented on this, because this is a really good car pack. The F-DFR is the headliner for me, though.
"In my world, we don't have enemies. Only rivals.
In my world, our dreams become REALITY."

-- World Endurance Championship 2015 Promotion