[cpk] [ral] Legendary and modern rally cars

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
AeroWiewiur
GeneRally Trackmaster

[cpk] [ral] Legendary and modern rally cars

Post by AeroWiewiur »

The huge pack of rally cars from the 60' to present.
It contains over 50 historic, legendary or modern cars.

I hope you enjoy it!

NEW!!!
Rally cars (AeroWiewiur) v.1.1.zip
version 1.1
(40.29 KiB) Downloaded 802 times
--------------------
Attachments
sss.png
Rally cars (AeroWiewiur).zip
(29.14 KiB) Downloaded 677 times
Last edited by AeroWiewiur on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for my English
ivaneurope

Re: [cpk] [ral] Legendary and modern rally cars

Post by ivaneurope »

I like the pack, but don't understand one thing - why some of the front lack polies?

PS: I think you forgot DS3 R3T, but I have it in the other pack ;)
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Hormous

Post by Hormous »

These new models looks better than the provious, and you have also fixed dimensions of some cars like Impreza and Lancer, which on the older pack were too small.
Only S1600 models needs a small rear wing I think.
New physics feels good, maybe these cars are not so fast, but after some stages i start enjoy them.
Group B and WRC physics are the best, while I dislike physic of the '70 cars and the older porsche (the mini is good)...i don't have the sensation to drive rear tractioned cars, these cars should drift more IMO.

I also found some very little mistakes:
-correct name of "Delta V16" is Delta 16v (Delta HF Integrale 16V). Generally V16 (or V4/8/12) refers to number of cylinders on V configuration, but Delta's engine count only four cylinders with 16 valves (16v).
-The same for the Golf (Golf GTI 16V). I think it should be better to differentiate Golf's physic from the one of the other Group A. The Golf was a less extreme rally car, less poweful and front tractioned, homologated as A7 group car (not A8 as the other group A in the pack).
-Last little mistake is about the Mini S2000. Complete name is Mini John Cooper Works S2000 1.6T ( :doh: ). The car is in fact an RRC car, but because it was built before the institution of the group RRC, they gave to the car this strange name to say "it's like an s2000 but with a 1600cc turbo engine".
So I think it's more correct to give to the Mini an extra point of power like the other two RRC.

Overall this huge pack is very good :bg: , many different cars and physics, it's not an easy job, but i think there are some small things which needs to be fixed.
I hope my feedback will be useful to you.
ivaneurope wrote:I like the pack, but don't understand one thing - why some of the front lack polies?
It's common for many carmakes to let complicate models with lacking polies, because "in game" shadow fill them.
ivaneurope wrote:PS: I think you forgot DS3 R3T, but I have it in the other pack ;)
Yeah, Citroen DS3 R3T is the only important modern car missed in the pack, but the one you have is different from the newest one.
AeroWiewiur
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AeroWiewiur »

New version (in the first post)
-WRC 2017 cars
-Kit cars
-new 70's cars
and many more...
Sorry for my English
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Looks like the pack will need to be updated as M-Sport presented their Fiest WRC car and it's based on the new 7th generation
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

(sorry for bumping)

Any chance to see other RGT cars? (Lotus Exige and Abarth 124)
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server
GeminiStorm92

Post by GeminiStorm92 »

:) Mini Cooper S, Lancia Stratos, Audi Sport quattro S1 & much more ;)I know these cars.