[cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

[cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil

Post by Emil Patanen »

This topic was originally named [oth] Emil's Onewheeler. Since I decided to make my own interpretations of other original GR cars also, I thought it was better to rename this topic and release the new cars in this same topic. To find presentation and pictures of General and Triangle, go to post #4. To download the new cars, download this zip here:
[Emil] Update of Original GeneRally Cars v0.25.zip
(3.06 KiB) Downloaded 427 times
The new .car file includes also earlier released Onewheeler, so if you have that already, you can remove it's file after getting this new .car file.

Update of Original Generally Cars v0.25 (3/12 cars included)
  • General
  • Triangle
  • Onewheeler

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The original post from July 13th 2014:

Hello, everyone! :hattip:

I've made an own interpretation of Onewheeler. In my version I tried replicate the vehicle seen in this picture:
The attachment Emils_onewheeler_inspiration.jpg is no longer available
It was pretty hard to implement with only 30 vertices and 40 polygons and I had to leave few things out of it, but I think that I still succeeded quite well in making it. The car has same physics as the original Onewheeler, but it's X and Y values are different, so it acts a little bit differently because of that.

I hope you'll enjoy it and don't forget to leave some comments :)
Attachments
Emils_onewheeler.jpg
Emils_onewheeler_inspiration.jpg
Last edited by Emil Patanen on Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil
Marco

Re: [oth] Emil's Onewheeler

Post by Marco »

It looks crazy :flip: ,but nicely done :bg:
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [oth] Emil's Onewheeler

Post by Emil Patanen »

Thanks for your comment, marinator :mrgreen: Nice to hear that you like it :cool:

Anyone else wants to comment?
Latest releases:
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil

Post by Emil Patanen »

Hello, everyone! :mrgreen:

I was getting some ideas for new models for original GR cars, so I felt that maybe I should also make my own update of original GR cars. I thought that instead of posting individual .car files here I put in the first post of this topic a file, in which I have included the 3 cars that are ready and which I update, when I release new cars, so that you don't have to store several car files on your computer, but instead you can just download the updated .car file and remove the old one, so you'll have all these nicely in one file. :)

Today I'm presenting two new updates: General and Triangle. The model of this General was based on Donald Duck's car, the legendary 313. It's quite far from a perfect replica, but I think that it can't be done much better with only 30 vertices and 40 polygons. The model of Triangle was made purely based on my imagination without any example of how the final product should look like. I had already made one model of a tricycle, so I tweaked a little bit to make it fit size of original Triangle.

BTW, I don't remember seeing any earlier attempts at Donald Duck's car. Does anybody know, if someone has already made it, or am I the first one make this car? :scratch:
Attachments
General.jpg
General.jpg (5.64 KiB) Viewed 4699 times
Triangle.jpg
Triangle.jpg (6.17 KiB) Viewed 4699 times
Latest releases: