[cpk] [ovl] NASCAR Sprint Cup 2015

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Marco

[cpk] [ovl] NASCAR Sprint Cup 2015

Post by Marco »

After a week of silence from everyone I thought it's enough :shake3: .

Here's my NASCAR Sprint Cup 2015 cars. There's only 3 blank cars, but I'll update then later with liveries, 'cause I still need all the info and photos of 2015 team cars.

So enjoy and if that's not to hard after testing them write a review 'cause I made new physics so I want to know what you think.
Attachments
NASCAR 2015.PNG
Sprint 2015.zip
(1.58 KiB) Downloaded 598 times
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
rainbowquest

Re: [cpk] [ovl] NASCAR Sprint Cup 2015

Post by rainbowquest »

Hello,

I 've just tried your pack, and i found that cars are sliding a lot, and they are hard to control on small tracks.
I really like the carshape.

best regards
Marco

Post by Marco »

:wave: Thanks for your comment.
To be honest, I haven't tested them on a small track :doh: , Only tested on a big speedway. But as I mentioned above I'll update them later.
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
maclape

Post by maclape »

I'd give them a bit more grip on corner entry so it's easier to carry speed through the middle of the corner. It feels to finicky and hard to keep both throttle and directional imputs at the same time without feeling like you're sliding into the corner rally style. Daytona drives like you'd expect Dover. I like everything else.
Marco

Post by Marco »

Thanks Mclape :)
My 2013 cars hat to much grip, so I changed that. I only tested them in one Speedway (that was a mistake :D ) and it looked OK. But as I said, I'll make changes when releasing the update.
Formerly marinator
Hormous

Post by Hormous »

Good you break the silence marinator with this good small carpack. Like the carshape of these cars :yummy: , maybe the front is only too compact and vertical to appreciate the difference between the cars's fronts in-game, but on the other hand it could be consider as a sort of "style element".
About the physic I agree with rainbowquest and maclape.
If you are still considering an update remember that the y value setted lower than 0,4 can cause some problems.