View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
 [tou] [oth] The ZOKKER 

Post [tou] [oth] The ZOKKER
:cflag: :gr: ZOKKER :gr: :cflag:
Japan's crazy-running vehicular king

So apparently the distribution of cars in the forum started to slow down due to one reason or another. However, after a long time, I have decided to put my creation to display here on GRIF because I know that I still love GR for its fun factor and its polygons, and of course I can't let the carmaking scene die. I won't expect anything from this car because I make this car just for fun and that making a car like this is a concept of mine that has never gone anywhere until now...

Meet ZOKKER, a Bosozoku-styled car that has become the king of streets in Japan due to its looks, but don't let the title fool you: visual-wise, it is worth the title, but performance-wise? Unlikely. This car only aims to be the number 1 in Japan's modified car scene, not for speeding. At the end of the day, those who got a glance of ZOKKER will remember its overly-long bumper and its monstrous exhaust the most more than anything.

Enjoy the car! (And let me know what do you think about this car :) )

:drive:

Attachments:
ZOKKER-final.png
ZOKKER-final.png [ 54.81 KiB | Viewed 575 times ]
[Rendy]TheZOKKER.zip [2.38 KiB]
Downloaded 51 times

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:51 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.