[lmp] Banshee KPE6 OP1

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
puttz

[lmp] Banshee KPE6 OP1

Post by puttz »

Here comes my entry into the OP1 class for this season of IES. It's been a while since I've made a car from scratch, I forgot how much fun it is to see a car gradually come together :D

The Banshee KPE6 is the second car built by Banshee, which focuses on prototype race cars. The first car, the Banshee KPX never saw the track in a series, as it was built to a spec than never ended up being used again. Now Banshee is back with a car for OP1 competition completely new from the ground up. The front end was designed to have an aggressive styling, with the sleek cockpit and engine section completing the space age look of the racer. After some testing, Banshee decided to sacrifice a little bit of power to gain some downforce in the car. Volcano Motorsports will be the flagship team for the car in IES 2016, with the car being open for use by any team. No need to ask permission to use it in the series, just say you want to use it when you make your entry post. All I ask is that if you custom paint the car, don't change the colors of polies that are already colored (polies that are not 0 or 4 color polies). This has been cleared by Gzehoo for competition.
Attachments
Banshee KPE6.zip
(968 Bytes) Downloaded 291 times
Banshee KPE6.png
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
StingerTheRaven

Re: [lmp] Banshee KPE6 OP1

Post by StingerTheRaven »

Since noone else is replying..

Your description for it is spot-on, it looks pretty much like a spaceship, particularly reminiscent of some designs from WipEout;

I honestly would not mind being passed up by this.