View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Strava's OLD car tools 

Post Re: Strava's OLD car tools
TuomoH wrote:
No redistribution at all by other people.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a person can re-upload the attachment IF he/she recieved permission directly from the author, no?

All my released tracks and cars

Mon May 08, 2017 5:18 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Strava's OLD car tools
marinator wrote:
TuomoH wrote:
No redistribution at all by other people.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a person can re-upload the attachment IF he/she recieved permission directly from the author, no?

True, but if the creator (Strava in this case) wants to distribute them by himself, no one else is allowed to redistribute them at all.

Mon May 08, 2017 7:10 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page Previous  1, 2