Track Sort & Gameanalyser beta

Useful programs to help you create stuff for GeneRally.
Marcinho
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: Track Sort & Gameanalyser beta

Post by Marcinho »

Where Can I download most recent Gameanalyser?
Sorry for my English :D
Marcinho Motorsports :: GeneRally Championship Association
Generally Touring Cars Challenge :: Season 6
sockssmell

Post by sockssmell »

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the analyser, what's the trick to get your lap times to show?
RudyOosterndijk

Post by RudyOosterndijk »

Marcinho wrote:Where Can I download most recent Gameanalyser?
The most recent one is only Majortom's. I do have a more recent one than the last version posted here, but it's probably not the final version.
sockssmell wrote:Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the analyser, what's the trick to get your lap times to show?
In my version there is a dropdown menu on the bottom left, which helps you to select the driver whose laps and lines you want to see displayed on the track map above. There will a table on the right with all the lap times rounded to the next 0.05 second. According to what Tom told me once, the times are calculated on the basis of the limited number of framesteps between crossing the finish line for the first and the second time, so the rounded hundredths are as accurate as it gets. In the table you might find some laps to be twice as long as usual, which is a bug due to calculation, which produces false lap times if it does not properly detect the crossing of the finish line.