League of Legends chat

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
Areen

Re: League of Legends chat

Post by Areen »

It's a log road in front of you, FRUKIScze.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Areen wrote:It's a log road in front of you, FRUKIScze.
But I'm playing LoL like chill game, five games per week maybe? :bg:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
cocney

Post by cocney »

When I was low lvl I used to play Nocturne on lane and I would've been merciless and very OP. Nowadays no one plays him like that. Game is changing very much Frucki. You'll see when you get to lvl 30 and when you'll be lvl 30 for 2 years like I am.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

I think, that this isn't bad play for lvl 18 :rofl: But my opponents just gave me that double kill :taped:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Not bad after first 10 games :yummy:
Areen

Post by Areen »

You did well my soldier.
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

Well done indeed. Now you can prepare yourself for the eternal struggle that is also known as climbing the ladder :scared:

I havent been able to advance further from diamond iv, mostly because I havent had the time to play this game and I really should play daily if I wanted to keep up with the skill level that is required in diamond.
Anyway, if someone wants to get better at this game, the best advice I can give is to watch LCS and the streams of pro players, it really helps. Also you should choose 1-2 roles and a few champions to master, instead of playing everything, for maximum results. ;) And obviously, it requires a plenty of practice and you should always try to analyze what you should improve in your play and what you are doing wrong in order to fix it. :)
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

AleksiNir wrote:Anyway, if someone wants to get better at this game, the best advice I can give is to watch LCS and the streams of pro players, it really helps.
Well, i am doing it and i'm watching some Czech guys, which are streaming and they are in really great ELOs.
AleksiNir wrote:And obviously, it requires a plenty of practice and you should always try to analyze what you should improve in your play and what you are doing wrong in order to fix it. :)
Well i knew, that i am really much agressive and i'm jumping into impossible fights and i died more offen then i should. So i focused on this and in first 3 ranked games i've died only once :goodvibes:

btw. Thank you guys for your support :)
cocney

Post by cocney »

From my experience I can tell that you'll need some dose of luck. For example, I could be on 10 win streak and after that get bunch of idiots, feeders, and AFKers in my team and lose 10 in a row. I rose myself to Gold I and bunch of idiots appeared (I was sometimes one). It's not everything about your skill, sometimes that won't help but if you have a good champ in your hands you can turn that in winning position.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Hi fellas.

Once again i've made LoL video onto my youtube channel. This time i was editing this for way more longer time, than usually. It's highlight of my PERFECT game, when i was playing Ryze on my friends account. If you will be interested in, you can look on my channel and there will be more LoL videos, but mostly non-edited. I will continue making these videos once in a while. So please watch this video and give me some feedback, what you think about it :goodvibes:
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

Made it into diamond II yesterday :goal:

Will I get into Master in season 5? The dream...? :wink2:
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

AleksiNir wrote:Made it into diamond II yesterday :goal:

Will I get into Master in season 5? The dream...? :wink2:
You can do it even in Season 4 :shhh:
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

The dream... is real. :cool:
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

AleksiNir wrote:The dream... is real. :cool:
Very Well played! Congratulations AleksiNir! :bg:
Btw. i stopped playing rankeds. It's stressfull, everybody flames each other, even in gold/plat elo, and i have to play my main champs and that's not fun anymore. So i play normal games only, usually with my friends. :bsmile:
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

I actually started to play LoL. :) Did have you any hints for me? ;)
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

RobertRacer wrote:I actually started to play LoL. :) Did have you any hints for me? ;)
Learn how to last-hit minions and watch profesional players how they play
by watching Twitch.com streams
Or playing with somebody and calling with him on skype :bg:
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

This new meta is actually pretty insane :rofl: