[cir] Kokavah

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

[cir] Kokavah

Post by Trigger Happy »

A medium-sized fictional circuit located into valley of river Váh, somewhere in montain landscape of Žilina region, Slovakia. Enjoy! :)

Note: zip contains 2 versions - for widescreens (W) and regular 4:3 (N) resolutions. Choose the one, which fits better to your needs.

:wave:
Attachments
Kokavah.zip
(128.93 KiB) Downloaded 686 times
Kokavah.jpg
Lorenzo

Re: [cir] Kokavah

Post by Lorenzo »

The layout looks pretty isomorphic to Red Bull Ring. :rofl:
Marco

Post by Marco »

Very nice circuit :bg: . Glad to see you still making tracks.
Lorenzo wrote:The layout looks pretty isomorphic to Red Bull Ring. :rofl:
To me it looks more like lemans bugatti circuit :scratch:
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

That was also my first thought, but looking closely if you mirror the layout you'll see it even more similar to RBRing. The number of corners is the same and the configuration is also almost the same.
zgr

Post by zgr »

Lorenzo wrote:That was also my first thought, but looking closely if you mirror the layout you'll see it even more similar to RBRing. The number of corners is the same and the configuration is also almost the same.
I agree it looks similar to the RBRing, but for me it's more the Österreichring without the chicane :D
Anyway, fantastic track, love it :) will test it later :bg:
Hello.
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

But still, RBRing and Österreichring are isomorphically indistinguishable :mrgreen: sorry for my professional quirk :ugeek:

Getting back on topic, it's a great small circuit with intense layout - but I see a bit of Crowella style here (but there were probably others who were making tracks in this fashion, but this name comes to my mind first). Not really my cup of tea usually, but I really appreciate its simplicity and aesthetics. Hmap is really good too.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I had no particular track in mind this time, just a rather randomly made a C shaped circuit with a chicane. :cool: If I would have to compare to a rwl track now, I'd choose to describe it as a cross-over of Brands Hatch and Watkins Glen, but I understand, why Red Bull ring came into your mind, Lorenzo. :scratch: I'm glad you like it, guys. :)
Black Rebel
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Black Rebel »

Superb. Any plans for a RWL soon??? :)
happy412

Post by happy412 »

Very nice track! For me it looks a little bit like interlagos, exspecially the "senna-s" at the beginning and that typical last corners (the looooong left turn). I just have to tell You that I first ignored the direction of that track :-)
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Pretty good :bg:. If it reminds of rwl tracks it is only because you know how to make a layout flowing and organic :).